Pages:
Author

Topic: Increase in BCH price is temporary only Bitcoin survives - page 2. (Read 962 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
No Alt coin will be able to hold a candle to Bitcoin, once the Lightning Network is implemented. Those who are buying Bitcoin

Cash now, will run back to Bitcoin {BTC} once this is implemented. The only reason why the Bitcoin Cash price is increasing

now is.. is because Roger Ver told his followers to buy it. {They pump the price and once it reach a certain price, then they

will dump it for huge profits} The Lightning Network is the perfect scaling solution....  Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
Very helpful insights for my decision making. I am really worried about BTC right now.
But hearing from you guys, I think i will put some more into BTC.
I really believe the BTC price will be back anytime soon!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Majority purchase bitcoin in preparation for fork but since the fork did not take place again they are looking for the most available place to make profit. Do not worry about bitcoin price because it is natural for the price to fluctuate.

That's true! A lot of people including me have started stacking up bitcoin before the fork to receive free money. The positivity around 2X was even more increased when a big & old company like Coinbase announced that they will support SegWit 2X. So people expected a lot from this fork on November 16th. We all expected to receive some good amount of free money from our holdings and bought more bitcoin to get more free money. We all knew that bitcoin price will come down to a certain extent after the fork and we all were prepare for the same. When the fork cancelled, a lot of investors started selling out their bitcoin holdings which they stacked up additionally. I am not worried about bitcoin price, becase it will bounce back when the time comes, but the sudden increase in BCH price is most definitely a speculative bubble.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Majority purchase bitcoin in preparation for fork but since the fork did not take place again they are looking for the most available place to make profit. Do not worry about bitcoin price because it is natural for the price to fluctuate.

Why would they? Can you explain that? Since after the fork we'd have a split of value between the chains, no airdropped coin like there was with BCC and BTG. If you invested in BCC because you expected something for free after 2x you were delusional and are now selling at a loss trying to recuperate losses on BCC. Do you want to know what happens next? Once Roger and friends have pumped BCC enough they will take their profits and proceed to pumping another altcoin, because that's what BCC is, just an altcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Many investors are moving their bitcoin to bitcoin cash due to the cancellation of fork and bubble burst fear. They will come back to bitcoin once they start seeing some crash over there. BTG thing will also be interesting as investors move from this to that will give bitcoin a boost.

It is just a cycle and panic thing. Things will become normal soon. what do you think? are you holding or moving?
Pages:
Jump to: