Pages:
Author

Topic: Increasing acceptance level - Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 252
Is every passenger a cryptocurrency? Not really.
so very ineffective if applied. Just use paper money to pay for it, as this is more of a direct transaction where passengers don't have to have crypto and are still effective with paper money. Oh, maybe if one of the passengers has shitcoin can it be exchanged? only for a distance of 1 kilometer at the current price of shitcoin?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
It is good to see that people are more and more accepting of the fact thst cryptocurrencies have became and will a part of our lives, and even though it is not something that seems efficient or economical now sonce fees and transactions time is high, but implementing the idea in the people's daily lives is a huge step toward gloabal adaptation.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
It's good and all but certainly not something that is economically feasible, unless we're using cryptocurrencies with low transfer fees and are also fast to confirm.

Great to see that the common folk are seeing cryptocurrencies in a different way. Perhaps a lot of them are thinking that cryptocurrencies are get-rich-quick vehicles due to other people's testimonials, but we couldn't blame them though if they are living in awful conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Is this your photo? If so, mind telling us how they accept cryptocurrencies? I assume they probably use a lightning wallet for instantaneous bitcoin transactions, but what about the likes of ETH?
Nice try ... but you forgot to mention that paying with the Lightning Network is especially useful when a passenger only needs to travel one or two stops. Although, most likely, payment is accepted only in bitcoins, and regardless of transaction costs, all passenger transactions are confirmed by miners from the Autoricksh pool.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
People nowadays is getting smarter when it comes promoting bitcoin.  Cheesy Well to be honest that's a good idea but only if your country not against with crypto currency coz it is like a double pay when bitcoin price is increasing in the market. Lmao Whereas instead of using any digital currency that nothing and it just makes the payment more easier unlike bitcoin that you have chance to make it grow coz its like holding.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
Good idea, but for me too often you take a transport car and pay with crypto what is excessive while the fiat money in your pocket is spent on more expensive goods. For me it's not a problem, but how about paying with fiat directly it's easier for you to put it next to the driver and leave.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I believe it's in Bengaluru. Is it a decision taken by the local Auto Union? Because the sign-board says "we" instead of "I". Any Autowala can accept cryptos as per their own will but I am little skeptical how this transaction will work. Did you try paying through cryptos? If yes, please share your experience. Because it's a splendid news for crypto community of India. It's actually a granular level crypto adoption which is very very important for the growth in the market.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Is this your photo? If so, mind telling us how they accept cryptocurrencies? I assume they probably use a lightning wallet for instantaneous bitcoin transactions, but what about the likes of ETH?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Below is a pic that's been taken on a ride. Everyone might be familiar with the Autorickshaw of India. In some part people term them as Autowala.The auto rickshaw is called with different names on different countries including auto, auto rickshaw, baby taxi tuk-tuk, 3wheel, bao-bao, tukxi. The operators are very common people who have their living out of the earning through this rental rides. They've started accepting cryptocurrency is something big and shows the increasing level of cryptocurrency acceptance.

Pages:
Jump to: