Pages:
Author

Topic: Increasing crime rate ?? What caused it? - page 3. (Read 1206 times)

copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:25:37 PM
Why do you say the crime rate is increasing?  It is actually been decreasing over the years.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 07, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
No gun legalization is a cause of crime increasement.
There are so many financial crime nowadays.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
Crime can be defined in many different ways. Different societies may also choose to define crimes differently. However, in general, crime can simply be defined as the breach of laws that are laid down by the ruling authority of the land.

Reason for the crime ,

1. Overpopulation is the biggest cause of crime
2. Poverty
3. Politics
4. Racism
5. Regionalism
6. Family conditions
7. Depression and other social and mental disorders

Above reasons effect to increes the crime rate.
Activity: 71
August 07, 2018, 11:16:35 PM
i think the main reason is puberty. they have no money no work no foods to eat. thats why thry commit crime in order to live which is not good but they out of their minds because of thinking about mone, how to gain money. the number of crimes become bigger and bigger while sa puberty become worst and worst.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
August 07, 2018, 03:16:03 AM
Other than the societal factors like economical factors and others, I think technology itself like the internet plays a big role in the increase in crime rate. Media itself is also responsible for a huge increase. In previous days, if a person committed a small crime, he was not shamed and then he could start a new life. These days if someone commits a crime for other mitigating factors, the media exposes his life making him more isolated and less accepting to society thus making him more prone to crime. This huge imbalance is ignited more by our power-hungry politicians Wink
Activity: 21
August 07, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
Crime is a social phenomenon that can not be separated from society itself. As a result, crime will be a problem facing every country ..

So what is the background so that crime continues to occur in the world ??

cryptocurrencies will likely cause a global crime explosion in regions that were crime free beforehand.

crime in the end is also very perspectual,

as societies are build asymetirc, not based on equality and justice.

perfect equality cannot be reached even.

cryptoeconomics is likely to create a class of so called "money earning cattle" and these people will not be very just treated compared with the capitalist class that constantly creates and propagates new money

(see maduro/trump/ roger ver)

I would love to hear more about this idea. I have never heard the cryptocurrencies may cause a crime explosion. What do you mean by that? Who are these "money earning cattle" you talk about? Are they rich from crypto? Or are they some kind of slaves?
I watched a documentary recently. And it was focused on statistics surrounding crimes. From a detailed study, it was revealed that the much believed stuff about crime rate is actually far from reality. Since the 2000s, crime rate has actually dropped. Way more banks were robbed in the 90s than in the years afterwards. The reason for that is not necessarily because humanity improved or anything of the sort. But security has somewhat been beefed and crimes are now more easily monitored than before. We think that crime rate has increased basically because the media now focuses on that.
I'd be very interested if you could find the name of that documentary. I find this kind of thing fascinating!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
August 06, 2018, 02:46:53 PM
Crime is a social phenomenon that can not be separated from society itself. As a result, crime will be a problem facing every country ..

cryptocurrencies will likely cause a global crime explosion in regions that were crime free beforehand.

crime in the end is also very perspectual,

as societies are build asymetirc, not based on equality and justice.

perfect equality cannot be reached even.

cryptoeconomics is likely to create a class of so called "money earning cattle" and these people will not be very just treated compared with the capitalist class that constantly creates and propagates new money

(see maduro/trump/ roger ver)

August 06, 2018, 02:12:32 PM
In Europe the crime is incresing by the number off uncivilized immigrants from middle east look at France ,look at Swedish ,look at Germany this countrys was civilazed and culture was on high level ,but when those i dont  know how to call them came to this countrys they became shitholes for imigrants who wana live on social assistance ,not to mention that i look at those people at their camps they are ecological disaster ...i think its cheaper to put full loaded army on boarder with real guns and ammunition then let those uncivilazed wild people to your country it can only cost you more because they increse the crime rate you need more officers you need more security more jails and the hole point is if you let them to your county your country became a shithole and thats the truth...God bless thet they didnt came to my county because we have special mentality if this what is happening in Swedish for exsample is happening here in my country it woudnt be good belive me,because their is still strong nationalism charge here so i guess those immigrants will start to vanishing in middle of the nights if they try to rape our womans or rob our people...im not saying all of them are criminals but a lot of them are because lot of them is not runing away from war ,they are runing away because they were terorists,robbers,rapists,killers and god knows what else they do
I wonder if the crime rates are really going up so much in France, Germany and Sweden. Maybe crimes are actually not going up. It could be that they are just getting more attention if they are committed by a an immigrant. If a German guy rapes a German women, it will not be as interesting in the new as if a Syrian or Moroccan migrant rapes a German woman. It's also possible that the worldwide crime rates aren't really increasing. If some of the immigrants coming to Europe are "terrorists,robbers,rapists,killers", then they probably were already committing crimes in their home countries. So, the world crime rate could say the same and just move from one country to another.

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.
Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.My friend live in Swedish and i know what im saying chance that Swedish guy will rape a Swedish woman is really small or try to rob someone even smaller ,but those nobrainers from middle east every second one will commit a rape or try to rob someone those people cant live with us because we are going to have civil war againts muslims in europe if something wont change mark my words
Those are certainly quite startling statistics. It would be more interesting if you actually had specific statistics for each crime by race though. It's interesting that this doesn't seem to happen in every country. In 1988, Canada signed the Canadian Multiculturalism Act. It basically is a guarantee of equality and equal rights for all cultures. Canada has so many immigrants. Canada actually welcomes over 300,000 new immigrants every year. That's about 1% of the population added every year. As far as I know, crimes are not going up like this in Canada. What do you think the difference is?

I think the whole thing is diffrent and Canada obviously has more restrictions for immigrants and lets be honest its not even so easy to come from middle east to Canada,problem is Europe we see a lot of illegal immigrants without ID coming and thats the main problem ,because they came through lower standard countrys they let them in without IDs give them some papers like registration and they go further in.
I know there is probably a familys and people with IDs that dont hide anything they run from war and just wana better life,work and education but there needs to be a lot more controls and regulations if not you just let a lot of potentially bad and very dangerous people for your society and in future you will have to face the consequences
I guess that is one benefit Canada has. They have very little illegal immigration. People would have to come by the oceans or from the US. I guess they could come from the North too. If they pull that off you should probably let them stay. Haha. I've heard that they also get a bunch of refugees that go to Canada from the US. If they get denied in the US, they run to Canada and Canada gives them a chance too. So, you think the problem in Europe is that there are weak spots in the border of the Schengen Zone?
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

Those are certainly quite startling statistics. It would be more interesting if you actually had specific statistics for each crime by race though. It's interesting that this doesn't seem to happen in every country. In 1988, Canada signed the Canadian Multiculturalism Act. It basically is a guarantee of equality and equal rights for all cultures. Canada has so many immigrants. Canada actually welcomes over 300,000 new immigrants every year. That's about 1% of the population added every year. As far as I know, crimes are not going up like this in Canada. What do you think the difference is?
[/quote]

I think the whole thing is diffrent and Canada obviously has more restrictions for immigrants and lets be honest its not even so easy to come from middle east to Canada,problem is Europe we see a lot of illegal immigrants without ID coming and thats the main problem ,because they came through lower standard countrys they let them in without IDs give them some papers like registration and they go further in.
I know there is probably a familys and people with IDs that dont hide anything they run from war and just wana better life,work and education but there needs to be a lot more controls and regulations if not you just let a lot of potentially bad and very dangerous people for your society and in future you will have to face the consequences
August 05, 2018, 08:48:27 AM
In Europe the crime is incresing by the number off uncivilized immigrants from middle east look at France ,look at Swedish ,look at Germany this countrys was civilazed and culture was on high level ,but when those i dont  know how to call them came to this countrys they became shitholes for imigrants who wana live on social assistance ,not to mention that i look at those people at their camps they are ecological disaster ...i think its cheaper to put full loaded army on boarder with real guns and ammunition then let those uncivilazed wild people to your country it can only cost you more because they increse the crime rate you need more officers you need more security more jails and the hole point is if you let them to your county your country became a shithole and thats the truth...God bless thet they didnt came to my county because we have special mentality if this what is happening in Swedish for exsample is happening here in my country it woudnt be good belive me,because their is still strong nationalism charge here so i guess those immigrants will start to vanishing in middle of the nights if they try to rape our womans or rob our people...im not saying all of them are criminals but a lot of them are because lot of them is not runing away from war ,they are runing away because they were terorists,robbers,rapists,killers and god knows what else they do
I wonder if the crime rates are really going up so much in France, Germany and Sweden. Maybe crimes are actually not going up. It could be that they are just getting more attention if they are committed by a an immigrant. If a German guy rapes a German women, it will not be as interesting in the new as if a Syrian or Moroccan migrant rapes a German woman. It's also possible that the worldwide crime rates aren't really increasing. If some of the immigrants coming to Europe are "terrorists,robbers,rapists,killers", then they probably were already committing crimes in their home countries. So, the world crime rate could say the same and just move from one country to another.

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.
Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.My friend live in Swedish and i know what im saying chance that Swedish guy will rape a Swedish woman is really small or try to rob someone even smaller ,but those nobrainers from middle east every second one will commit a rape or try to rob someone those people cant live with us because we are going to have civil war againts muslims in europe if something wont change mark my words
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 07:51:58 AM
Crimes are still increasing due to poverty, drugs and corruption.It will never solve unless those main reasons will never stop.People commit crime because of too much poverty and wanted to survived daily lives.While poverty will never vanish when theres still corruption in government.So on in to drug problem.
August 05, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

Activity: 73
August 04, 2018, 01:29:44 PM
Nowadays people getting more wild, isn't. At past, a crime was in the category of committing acts of physical violence, but nowadays many people commit violence psychologically, so that people become more insane and need public attention by committing crime.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 04, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

I think one of the major causes this crimes is using drugs by the criminals, some other criminals are hard to earn money so they are doing a bad thing just to make money for their living. It is really hard to earn especially if you don't finish your study because of the difficulty of financial but it is not a good reason to do bad things or do crimes. It is really sad that there are still a lot of criminals that are addicted in drugs.
August 04, 2018, 08:33:09 AM
Activity: 50
August 04, 2018, 08:19:06 AM
I think this increasing crime rate of committing murders, abuse and drugs are caused by only one thing, separation from God. People nowadays forgot to take part of their time talking to God, embracing His love that resulted from them to think on the other side, and do wrong things. Life is not only about survival. Poverty exists, corruption exists, abuses exist, and a lot more bad habits. Let us try to look and reflect on the the deeper part. Let us value life.
Activity: 5
August 04, 2018, 07:50:28 AM
To the view of how things is now, i think the origination of crime is the problem of no work to do and job security, and if there is no work to earn money there is no way man will survive, and people will try to make money by all means. So this can cause crime aswell.
August 04, 2018, 04:50:55 AM
August 02, 2018, 08:19:57 AM
The causes of increasing crime rate in every country is a mixture of the influences of both internal and external environment. People will not simply commit a crime just for nothing. Some would think that doing a criminal act will provide them a solution for their problem. Others think that as long as their intentions are good, it cam never be wrong. While few were triggered by the people around them or just because of their unrighteous beliefs and twisted minds. I think that the commitment of crime has it own different unique stories that needs to be heard. The increase in crime rate also a result of the misunderstanding. Lastly, because of the vulnerability of humans that makes us weak and capable of doing crazy, filthy, and a poor decision.

Does this mean that you actually believe crime rates are rising? As I posted above, I think that the world is actually becoming safe than it used to be. You can see that in the US that is definitely the case. I'm sure there are countries that are experiences increases in crime, but that's not all of them fore sure. Is crime actually on the rise where you are from? Maybe people are doing great jobs at explaining why crimes are committed. I don't really people address the first question in the title of this thread, "Increasing crime rate?" Is it actually increasing?
Activity: 69
August 02, 2018, 06:33:07 AM
Crime raises from poverty and bad moral state. Poverty and bad moral state comes from bad system. Socialism is a bad system.
Pages:
Jump to: