Pages:
Author

Topic: Indacoin Trading Platform (buy bitcoins with a credit/debit card) - page 3. (Read 24856 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
As for me there is no problems with verification.
To my mind people are ready to show their documents,they realise point of this action.
I think that buying crypto with debit/credit card is the most common request
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
By the way, how safe is that to disclose your data? Don't you share it with 3rd parties? What happens in case someone has deposited dirty money?
The company does not provide information about users to third parties. Each user chooses whether to pass verification or not.
I think there will be those users who will only be happy not to provide their data to third parties, anonymity above all
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
By the way, how safe is that to disclose your data? Don't you share it with 3rd parties? What happens in case someone has deposited dirty money?
The company does not provide information about users to third parties. Each user chooses whether to pass verification or not.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Is it possible to call anonymous currency exchange, if the administrator will share the personalities of users with third parties? In my opinion, the answer is absolutely obvious.
I agree, such data should not be disclosed if, in turn, the developer wants to get real recognition from their users.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Is it possible to call anonymous currency exchange, if the administrator will share the personalities of users with third parties? In my opinion, the answer is absolutely obvious.
We are happy to announce and introduce our highly anticipated new loyalty program.

From September 2019 all Indacoin users will start receiving cash-back in the form of Tokens.🚀📈

More info on our website: https://indacoin.com/en_GB/news
I am going to use Indacoin as a primary exchange for my transactions, I've tried your service and it is ok for me.
Are you going to add something new on your service? Any features to compete with other exchangers?
More than 50  negotiations ongoing. Almost every day we conclude partnerships. Detail you can read here:  https://twitter.com/indacoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Let's make it clear, when you use card to purchase crypto, verification is needed, it is like AML policy. You have to prove that it is your own card. But if you sell btc for cash, then you don't need to do that
A passport or any other identification document will be required, of course. This is done for the safety of both parties.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Let's make it clear, when you use card to purchase crypto, verification is needed, it is like AML policy. You have to prove that it is your own card. But if you sell btc for cash, then you don't need to do that
Activity: 224
Can't there be such a nuance as credit card verification?
You have to pass verification when you buy crypto with debit or credit card, so yeah, verification is a requirement.
In Indacoin, as I understand, there is no necessarily to verify your ID a bitcoin deposit or any other transaction.
If i understand correctly, then you only need to confirm the verification of your card, but you do not need to provide documents
Activity: 168
You have to pass verification when you buy crypto with debit or credit card, so yeah, verification is a requirement.
In Indacoin, as I understand, there is no necessarily to verify your ID a bitcoin deposit or any other transaction.
Activity: 294
A very convenient platform. Looks like a couple of popular in which I made exchanges. Someone already tried?
I have tried recently, I bought btc with debit card and I had no problems. Verification passed smoothly , so I didn't wait for a long time to be verified.
I am also satisfied with exchange rates
About what nuance are you talking about? Everything is clear.
Activity: 224
A very convenient platform. Looks like a couple of popular in which I made exchanges. Someone already tried?
I have tried recently, I bought btc with debit card and I had no problems. Verification passed smoothly , so I didn't wait for a long time to be verified.
Activity: 294
Would you plan to make a DEX platform like Binance made? There are a lot of prohibites in token trading.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I understand that Indacoin is something like an OTC platform for large customers? The design is good and the prices for the purchase of Bitcoin are almost market.
How fast do you proceed payments? You know, there are different reviews, so I need to know current speed. I don't like waiting for a long time for my transaction
Pages:
Jump to: