Pages:
Author

Topic: INDIA ADOPTS RIPPLE FIRST BANK AND MANY MORE TO COME - page 2. (Read 113 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Ripple seems to go stronger day by day. Last time is 30 banks from Korea and Japan applied RippleNet. Now are India
Honestly, most banks in the world will have to apply new technology to speed up global transaction & reduce fee. And Ripple is the best choice
(Some bank chose to develop their own blockchain but I think cooperating with Ripple is a better idea)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
one of the countries with the most corrupted banking system adopts Ripple which is the most centralized altcoin out there.
the worst part is, India has been showing all signs of being against bitcoin and altcoins for a good part of last year to this day. if they did really adopt Ripple then i think we should seriously stay away from this coin because it starting to smell more and more fishy every day.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@princeali/xrp-vs-ripple-explained-by-ripple-developer-joel-katz

WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN.IT SHOWS RIPPLE ADOPTION WILL INCREASE THE PRICE OF XRP
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The market is beginning to come to life , most likely now for many coins will be a lot of positive news . Since the market should move away from the correction and it needs to grow on something that would be the inflow of new investments
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
one of the countries with the most corrupted banking system adopts Ripple which is the most centralized altcoin out there.
the worst part is, India has been showing all signs of being against bitcoin and altcoins for a good part of last year to this day. if they did really adopt Ripple then i think we should seriously stay away from this coin because it starting to smell more and more fishy every day.
And people will gulp it up as "positive news" anyways. Watching the cattle walk into the slaughterhouse is quite entertaining.

Either way, I'd guess that they only adopted the blockchain technology itself, not the currency. So far every bank and financial institution only cared about XRP's software and strictly rejected the coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This how I understand about the using the technology Ripple by this bank, and not about using the crypto currency XRP. But this technology has been used by a number of leading banks before, what is new in this?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
This will definitely make ripple to gain more acceptance and be adopted by some other organizations and countries. By so doing, the price will escalate in no time. Just as predicted, i believe ripple will rise again this 2018 and the status quo will be maintained. Ripple is one of the leading altcoins that we have.
Activity: 5
WHAT THE FUCK .CANT BELIEVE

AMAZING NEWS
INDIA WERE Criticizing AND NOW THEY HAVE ADOPTED WOOW GREAT
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
That's great news for the ripple . Soon I think many countries and banks will use their technology because it is much more efficient
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: