Pages:
Author

Topic: India user welcome - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 12:32:53 AM
Hello I'm oax.com exchange comster manager.

I would like to know, what crypto currency do you want to trade, we will open for india user.
Any suggestion would be appreciate.

oax exchange plan to give feedback to trade users at next month, that's mean your trade fee will return in Xcoin.

And what makes you think that you can attract indian users any better than any other established exchange already?

That's a good question, I'm working in exchange for many years.
So let's me give you an example.

Binance, bitfinex can't add a new coin frequently, any big exchange have this promblem.
So if you have a coin which binance, bitfinex don't list, then you have to trade on other exchange.

ok, then let me talk other exchange.
The other exchange lists the coin your hold, and we also lists this coin.
When you trade it, you can get reward in our exchange, while the other you don't.
August 06, 2018, 12:08:28 AM
We want maximum coins to trade. mainly BTC,ETH,XRP,IOTA,ETN ,CND  personally I want.

received your feedback, will consider to add it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

I would like to know, what crypto currency do you want to trade, we will open for india user.

oax exchange plan to give feedback to trade users at next month, that's mean your trade fee will return in Xcoin.

Please add Privcy,Staker,Metacash to Your Exchange
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
August 05, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

And what makes you think that you can attract indian users any better than any other established exchange already?
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
August 05, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
We want maximum coins to trade. mainly BTC,ETH,XRP,IOTA,ETN ,CND  personally I want.
August 05, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

Pages:
Jump to: