Pages:
Author

Topic: Indian Economy at all-time high! What you say..? - page 2. (Read 1224 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
For years, India was considered to be one of the more important markets for Bitcoin to penetrate because of the country’s poor banking system, declining financial platform and weak infrastructure. Recently, the demonetization of 500 and 1,000 bank notes initiated by the Indian government led to a nationwide financial crisis, as banks and ATMs ran out of cash to dispense.

In addition, by early 2016 Indian Bitcoin exchanges such as Zebpay and Unocoin began to see a spike in their user base and trading volumes. One key factor that would allow the Indian Bitcoin industry to grow at a rapid rate similar to China, South Korea and Japan is the legalization of Bitcoin as legal tender and currency. If Bitcoin becomes legalized in India by the end of May as many predicts, and millions of new users from India emerge as a result, Bitcoin price will likely surge in the mid-term.

INDIA COULD HOST THE NEXT BITCOIN BOOM...
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
how this si related to bitcoin? if their stocks market is doing well i would bet that they would ignore bitcoin, because they ar einvesting there, if the opposite was true, there would be more chance for them to focus on bitcoin

acording to some chart on the web their bitcoin volume(they are investing less on bitcoin now) is also lower than a month ago, i guess they are on stanby with bitcoin at the moment

Indian people still not so much know about bitcoins and no services are accepting bitcoins yet. So people who ever will buy only for investment purpose. If some local services start accepting bitcoins then demand for bitcoins will automatically grow. But as of now, the volume is very less.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
So today is the remarkable day for Indian Economy.
Indian Stock Exchange closed at all time high 30,135, first time 30k+. Moreover, Bitcoin crossed $1400 in domestic market of India.
So how you all guess Indian Economy in coming future. Is it going to be the new super power on international frontier? Does India seeing its best government ever?
Waiting for views....

Bitcoin trading at a premium in India does have its reasons... Capita controls imposed by the government, demonetization removing cash, etc.
I don't think it is related to the Indian stock markets hitting all time highs.

Exactly mate. Demonetization in India was highly impact their economy and I believed Indians are now getting into stock market and bitcoin. Its good for bitcoin ecosystem though, it just shows the Indians are really into bitcoin investment temporarily. I don't know when the Indian government will lift up the demonetization mandate, but I hope if it is lifted, bitcoin will still continue to flourish in India because we all know that is in one of he most populous nation and image just half of the population into having bitcoin, that is huge impact indeed.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
how this si related to bitcoin? if their stocks market is doing well i would bet that they would ignore bitcoin, because they are investing there, if the opposite was true, there would be more chance for them to focus on bitcoin

acording to some chart on the web their bitcoin volume(they are investing less on bitcoin now) is also lower than a month ago, i guess they are on stanby with bitcoin at the moment
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Indian Stock Exchange closed at all time high 30,135, first time 30k+. Moreover, Bitcoin crossed $1400 in domestic market of India.
So how you all guess Indian Economy in coming future. Is it going to be the new super power on international frontier? Does India seeing its best government ever?
Waiting for views....

India has huge potential and huge problems with the poverty and education.
Indian GDP is too far away from China GDP and the Indian populaton is close to 1 billion.
I can`t say anyhting about the Indian government...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
If I recall correctly Modi did a currency recall that made Unocoin gain more popularity in India.
A strong stock market means people will look at it as an investment possibility with their excess profits it has room for development like China with it's population development is inevitable if they get some good urban planning done.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Waiting for views....

Bitcoin trading at a premium in India does have its reasons... Capita controls imposed by the government, demonetization removing cash, etc.
I don't think it is related to the Indian stock markets hitting all time highs.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
What do you expect us to say regarding domestic affairs of a country? are they going to adopt bitcoin in grand scales or what exactly?
They're more than 1B people but all of them combined won't bring $1B capital into the bitcoin's market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Yeah they might be. Bitcoin is holding up good and so as to Indian economy. Their programs such as digital India is revolutionary and it will help them capture more capitalism within India. They have self motivated businesses so it might bring in major change in their economy. Thoughtful topic.  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Waiting for views....
If Indian mass adoption of bitcoin will be apply, this could the first step for them to help their economy status. Because, this could be the  beginning of spreading out the demand of bitcoin to their country. Like bitcoin now was close to 1400$ so it really can be the super power  on international currency.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Waiting for views....
Pages:
Jump to: