Pages:
Author

Topic: India’s Central Bank Quietly Forms New Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Research Unit - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
There is huge potential for innovation in the financial space from countries like India that have a large nascent population of people who were historically not very well connected to international financial systems.

This means any endorsement like this of crypto technologies from Indian authorities can have quite a large impact on the entire ecosystem, even outside of the country itself as it lends credibility and significant new market opportunities to the industry.
Activity: 44
Well at least it is a good thing that the Indian market is being open about the crypto currency market, much like the way it behaved towards it in the past. India is very well ahead in the IT sector, so it will be worth it to see what they come up with.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
India is one of the leading countries in terms of technology and I think that if India is in a dense approach to the issue of creating a cryptocurrency and its regulation, then it will have a positive effect on the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 56
This is an interesting turn of events. India was very closed off when it came to the crypto market and that they took great lengths to ban it from entering the Indian market too. It does feel good to see that the country has taken a keen interest towards this market and let's see what contributions it will provide for the betterment of the market and for the Indian economy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
I think that is a new development in the crypto space and it will give a lot of crypto enthusiasts to operate in the space. This a step forward to crypto in India. One thing i know of is that some other countries will soon be announcing their involvement and participation in crypto.
Activity: 306
That's an interesting post. The Reserve Bank of India will soon be launching their own cryptocurrency named Lakshmi coin. A blockchain network is also being developed to support multiple commercial banking applications.
Activity: 196
Basically few days ago there is news that India is banning the crypto market based on this still their court is taking sometimes towards this I think they will be flexible on crypto market so people will be benefited.
Activity: 41
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has reportedly established a new internal unit dedicated to researching and regulating new emerging technologies, specifically cryptocurrency, blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI).

Holding back on a formal announcement, the RBI has discreetly formed a new unit to research and possibly supervise disruptive technologies through draft rules in the future, the Economic Times reported on Monday.

https://www.ccn.com/indias-central-bank-quietly-forms-new-cryptocurrency-blockchain-research-unit/
Pages:
Jump to: