Pages:
Author

Topic: indicators - page 2. (Read 333 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
May 21, 2022, 12:43:47 AM
Keep in mind these indicators are not 100% accurate. You will rarely find an indicator to is correct maybe 25% of the time.

The issues with these indicators is that price can keep going lower and lower putting you severely underwater before it starts to reverse. That’s why you need other indicators such as price action or sentiment to make your decisions.

If all you had to do was look at an indicator we all would be billionaires. It’s not that easy.

In this what is best of the indicator that will show you where the price is going before it gets there is the support and resistance lines. This show you the breakouts and the next spot that price is chasing. It is true that if we look and rely at just any kind of indicator, we are going to be failure because if it were that way every trader will keep making profit.
therefore to use the indicator we must know how to use it, in the sense that not all signals are served correctly. Therefore, if the signal presented is wrong, then we must be able to make an attitude. although sometimes after we make a price attitude reacts like our analysis. Therefore, combining the techniques that we master is very helpful for validating a given signal
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 20, 2022, 07:35:26 AM
i was thought by my instructor on various indicators which includes moving average, RSI, Alligator, Ichimoku cloud during my training period.

After lots of practices on Demo i decided to dive into the real account with all i have been thought....... i needed up being liquidated with over $200 plus  Sad (ever then going into trading again get me scared )
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
May 20, 2022, 06:11:36 AM
Keep in mind these indicators are not 100% accurate. You will rarely find an indicator to is correct maybe 25% of the time.

The issues with these indicators is that price can keep going lower and lower putting you severely underwater before it starts to reverse. That’s why you need other indicators such as price action or sentiment to make your decisions.

If all you had to do was look at an indicator we all would be billionaires. It’s not that easy.

In this what is best of the indicator that will show you where the price is going before it gets there is the support and resistance lines. This show you the breakouts and the next spot that price is chasing. It is true that if we look and rely at just any kind of indicator, we are going to be failure because if it were that way every trader will keep making profit.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
May 19, 2022, 10:38:54 PM

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 19, 2022, 09:49:50 PM

It doesn't happen within 21 hours  but probably if you  zoom in to 5-15 minute chart you may find that takes place all the time which after RSI hits 30,  it goes up within a day. If you can find a way to scalp, you'll profit.  Few traders I follow do that on Forex market but its them who has more experience on it.

But if you find the RSI  in 30 on the daily or weekly chart, you  may have to wait probably more than a day to weeks for it to see uptrend.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
May 19, 2022, 07:26:26 PM
im new to trading im using RSI and bb for indicators. I was told when the candle stick hits the lower bottom of the boliengor bands, and is under 30RSI it's going to go up, but how do i find one of these before it happens? i've been watching the same coin for 21hours and nothins happen yet.
Give some time and be patient because not all the times it would really be forming out those kind of patterns which would trigger out those kind of hints or price movement in a short time because it is really just

sensible that you wont really be making out step if you arent seeing any signals.If you cant find something inside that 21 hours of waiting then wait even more until you've seen one.

Indicators arent that precise though thats why you should really bare up the risk everytime you do rely with these things.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
May 19, 2022, 02:26:47 PM
im new to trading im using RSI and bb for indicators. I was told when the candle stick hits the lower bottom of the boliengor bands, and is under 30RSI it's going to go up, but how do i find one of these before it happens? i've been watching the same coin for 21hours and nothins happen yet.
I believe so many veteran traders started that way by using BB and RSI to preempt the market on where price is headed. Over time, you will realize that those indicators repaint and aren't reliable on their own. I used "repaint" in the sense that those indis adjust to price and aren't firm in relating with price. For a better prediction, add a line indicator of support and resistance to those two you mentioned. Again, bear in mind that there's nothing like bottom and top in the real sense of trading. So, waiting or aiming for a top or bottom is a wrong move.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
May 19, 2022, 10:53:37 AM
but how do i find one of these before it happens? i've been watching the same coin for 21hours and nothins happen yet.

A trader has to be patient and wait for the right signal to enter the market and by that you will be satisfied even if you lose the in that trade because you waited and got convinced it was the right time for you but if you are not patient you may jump in many times because of no direction. So waiting for the right time is a good trading skill and don't allow your emotion to always control you.

To BB you mentioned, it also have different time frame and you didn't mention the time you use. Bollinger band is an indicator that goes after the market so it is not reliable. Using RSI and MA that indicate overbought or oversold are still not certain for a reversal immediately but it only prepares you ahead that trend can change soon.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
May 19, 2022, 12:50:32 AM
I was told when the candle stick hits the lower bottom of the boliengor bands, and is under 30RSI it's going to go up, but how do i find one of these before it happens?
(.....)
This is an example of a strategy or method, yes you can use it but you should be aware it will work every time or accurately.
Just think that you are not the only trader who is using that method, what if someone is already ahead of you and knows the next move?
Just always have stop loss and proper risk management.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
May 19, 2022, 12:30:14 AM
You can't find it before it happens and that strategy is risky if you want to be a better trader it is either enter the market after a confirmation and if it is not going upwards not before going upwards, don't be greedy having enough profit is enough and you will end up losing if you are trying to enter market before any confirmation as you are going to foretell what is going to happen.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327
May 18, 2022, 02:05:51 PM
Trading is very similar to an ambush, the army setting an ambush does not control the movements of their enemy and they set an ambush in the most favorable terrain possible while waiting for their enemies, however once the ambush is set there is nothing else to do but to wait, and if the enemies decide to take a different route then the ambush fails, if you have a strategy which you think can generate profits in the market then you have no other choice but to wait until all the conditions tell you to make a trade, otherwise you need to hold on and wait until that happens.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 3161
May 17, 2022, 08:32:06 PM
It's all BS. There is no magic formula. There is little chance of success if you follow arbitrary rules given to you by somebody else.

Sorry if that is not the answer you want.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
May 17, 2022, 07:59:24 PM
There are so many variables to consider;

1. Right now, the market is not trendy, at least for most assets. It's just moving sideways, so expect to wait longer
2. Time frame, the longer the time frame, the longer you will have to wait.
3. The coin you are trading.

Just so you know, technical indicators are not 100% accurate. They may just be used to guide you on how the market might move, but do not trust them fully. Use stop-losses often or manage your risk accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
May 17, 2022, 07:03:16 PM
21hours is not enough to wait if you are using BB as your indicator maybe weekly you can see one candle hit lower of BB. Look at the market right now it's very stable unlike a few days ago when the price of BTC hits $26k and all other coins are affected you should notice many candlesticks hits lower of BB at that time.

So I suggest don't rush because your strategy is not for daily trading if you want to trade daily then I suggest you switch to another strategy and try to look for Williams fractal which is mostly used for a minute or daily trading.
Bollinga band and RSI work for both long term and short term trading, but I am not that sure about long term because I have preferred to use long term prediction for that, which means if the price of bitcoin has decreased to a price very low, I can buy, wait for the price to rise very well and sell. But for short term, I have used these two indicators and both works well with bollinga band bringing effective result. It works for 15 minutes and 1 hour candle sticks very well, but the shorter the time the shorter the best time to leave the market by closing the position opened.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
May 17, 2022, 05:47:29 PM
21hours is not enough to wait if you are using BB as your indicator maybe weekly you can see one candle hit lower of BB. Look at the market right now it's very stable unlike a few days ago when the price of BTC hits $26k and all other coins are affected you should notice many candlesticks hits lower of BB at that time.

So I suggest don't rush because your strategy is not for daily trading if you want to trade daily then I suggest you switch to another strategy and try to look for Williams fractal which is mostly used for a minute or daily trading.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
May 17, 2022, 03:40:03 PM
I will say that it depends on the strategies used for trading, if using such methodology or illustration of whenever it gets 30 their is every tendency that it will reach 40 at a given time, i believe that if you know trading you will know how to read the movement of candle sticks without asking for supportive measure. I will advice you to go back and comprehend the rudiments of trading and most especially the understanding of movement of candle sticks.
Activity: 7
May 17, 2022, 02:47:50 PM
If using bollinga band and the lower line is reached with red candle stick, with relative strength index of 30%, that indicates oversold market already, someone can buy, but that does not mean when it hits 30% RSI, it can hit 40% RSI and the market can go up back, it can go below 30%, like going 20% before the market can start going on back, the more it goes below, the better time to buy. Also that is how is it for overbought market when the green candle stick hit the upper line of the band, it means overbought market, if the RSI is at around 70%, 80% or higher, it is better to sell at the time.

But use the money you can afford to lose because you can buy in oversold market and the price still go down further, you can also short (sell) in overbought market and the market price continue to increase, these happen especially during high volatile market. Trade with the amount you can afford to lose and use very low leverage, I prefer 1x margin ratio.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/975684664712908860/976193986383462460/unknown.png

here's an example, the red candle was on the lower bottom of the band and the market was oversold (RSI under 30), it then went up 12% shortly after. Is this something i can actually catch during the day, or is this just what it looks like after it already happened?
May 17, 2022, 02:40:37 PM
Thanks for the reply, do you by chance have a telegram we can chat on? I just have a few questions.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
May 17, 2022, 02:17:43 PM
If using bollinga band and the lower line is reached with red candle stick, with relative strength index of 30%, that indicates oversold market already, someone can buy, but that does not mean when it hits 30% RSI, it can hit 40% RSI and the market can go up back, it can go below 30%, like going 20% before the market can start going on back, the more it goes below, the better time to buy. Also that is how is it for overbought market when the green candle stick hit the upper line of the band, it means overbought market, if the RSI is at around 70%, 80% or higher, it is better to sell at the time.

But use the money you can afford to lose because you can buy in oversold market and the price still go down further, you can also short (sell) in overbought market and the market price continue to increase, these happen especially during high volatile market. Trade with the amount you can afford to lose and use very low leverage, I prefer 1x margin ratio.
May 17, 2022, 01:00:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: