Pages:
Author

Topic: Indonesian now in the top 10 bitcoin market in world... - page 2. (Read 3077 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
They are everywhere in the sign campaigns and their local board is one of the most active.

I would not be surprised if signature campaigns and his BTC powers are closely related
Good point, they are probably making more money with it than working since their wages are just subhuman and they get exploited in those countries, so im happy for them if they are making bank, even if for people like me is just a tiny extra at the end of the month, for them it must mean a lot and they will always remember Bitcoin positively.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
good enough to arbitrase at vip.bitcoin.co.id, they always have good price range to do arbitrase. price range with another exchanger usually ranges 0.01-0.05
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
nice to see bitcoin spread in asia, yes i have noticed this too, on advertising campaigns, most asian visits come fron philipines and indonesia, so bitcoin must be booming there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I as an Indonesian feel proud because the top 10 bitcoin market. Although there is only ranked 10th should be increased.
See bitcoin prices in Indonesia are very soared originally I played bitcoin only $ 400 now reaches $ 600 was increased very sharply within 1 month
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
I wasn't expecting to see Indonesia here, but then with BTC still new and small, its development isn't linked to the traditional world order. Emerging countries from Asia or Africa may jump ahead of old, rich, established European countries. BTC will probably launch a new world order.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
i've heard from my friend who live in bali that there's few stores starting to accept bitcoin, i hope for next 1 years all the stores around the world starting accept bitcoin like they accepting debit card

But totally different situation in India.
At present there aren't much stores in my country that accept bitcoins. I always convert bit coins into local currency to be able to use them. I wish that the trend of using bit coins for payments spread here also just like it did in Indonesia. Hope that happens soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Turn your financial ideas into reality
I was very surprised by this, and I also heard that in Bali there is a place that can pay with bitcoin . and I believe in this bitcoin Indonesia will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.
Activity: 672

what do you think about Bitcoin In Indonesia in future ?

I think bitcoin in Indonesia future will continue growing in Indonesia, because Indonesian' s people who interest with bitcoin is increase each year
Activity: 741
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
They are everywhere in the sign campaigns and their local board is one of the most active.

I would not be surprised if signature campaigns and his BTC powers are closely related
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Wow, it is good to see another asian country  'joins' the top 10. Bitcoin has a wide audience, with; china, japan, honk kong and now also indonesia. I think some day i have to immigrate to Indonesia to live a happy bitcoin life.

Congrats to your country!

If you want to visiting Indonesia, you should visiting Bali since the office of the bitcoin,co,id is located there you can travelling and spent your bitcoin there, bali will be a "Bitcoin Island" that's the one of project that they're working on it
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Wow, it is good to see another asian country  'joins' the top 10. Bitcoin has a wide audience, with; china, japan, honk kong and now also indonesia. I think some day i have to immigrate to Indonesia to live a happy bitcoin life.

Congrats to your country!
Activity: 448
In Bali now, it has a thriving Bitcoin scene.

@ danielW

That's interesting to know. Which part of Bali has a good Bitcoin scene? What is happening over there? The hotel accepts Bitcoins? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

source : http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
market : https://vip.bitcoin.co.id/

Indonesian is the next potential Asian power ?
we can see now indonesian market is the second largest market after China in Asia
and now in the top 10

what do you think about Bitcoin In Indonesia in future ?

for all investor are you interesting to open bitcoin ATM in Indonesia ? now we have only 2 place Bali and Jakarta
http://coinatmradar.com/country/100/bitcoin-atm-indonesia/

That could be ISIS. 
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
I just wonder how easy it is to access internet in Indonesia? My guess is that it is relatively easy in the cities but not at rural areas... So basically bitcoin activities are still very limited in the cities not the entire country. It is actually not benefiting the poor...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good Evening ladies and gentlemen,,
How do you do?
Nice to meet you,, Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
First of all, can we just talk in Indonesia?
Thank you
Activity: 294
i'm proud of it,even in indonesia bitcoin was illegal,but they cannot stop trade it  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Indonesia is which country by population?

Exactly. so why they would not be in top10 Bitcoin users.

On LetsTalkBitcoin forum, Indonesians are third biggest listeners of podcasts. Well i heard this statistic from only one podcast creator, but i see there are many on Forum also. Eventually biggest countries will go on top. China, India, USA, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan,  Nigeria, Bangladesh,  Russia, Japan ...
Activity: 364
This is really good news, seeing as their economy isn't as great as in Europe or US

Hopefully this will increase the growth of the bitcoin in Indonesia
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yeah, I guess that more people are getting into the Bitcoin business. But it's not that much compared to the rest of the Bitcoin players. So I wouldn't really say that Indonesia is and asian power.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Great News !! And I want to Know What is the Bitcoin Market Rank of My Country (India) I Think It will Be in Top 5 to Top 10.
Pages:
Jump to: