Pages:
Author

Topic: Indonesians Can Now Buy Bitcoin at Over 10,000 Indomaret Stores - page 2. (Read 1875 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
good to hear. the more places available to buy bitcion the better. right now tehre are too many places that will accept bitcoins, we need more places that will allow you to trade in fiat for bitcoin, then more people will use them. especially if fees are lower.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is good news! I am surprised how viral Bitcoin is becoming. Everyday we hear more adoption of Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is great news Smiley it's helping those who are not quite as fortunate to have a lot of money to be able to invest and giving them the chance to do so. I don't feel this will have any real major effect on the price of bitcoin to be honest so I would not worry too much.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
this is a good news
but i think it's too much fee on it
better buy deposit with voucher, cz without fee's Cheesy
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Wow, I'm from Indonesia , I'm just know this news,this goodnews to our  Grin
I think this will not affect the price of bitcoin ._.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
Every little helps Bitcoin adoption.  But it will have zero effect on the price.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
It is now a lot easier for Indonesians to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin.co.id, Indonesia’s rising Bitcoin website, has landed a groundbreaking deal with Indomaret to help Indonesia’s over 238 million residents to fund their Bitcoin.co.id accounts. Indonesians now have access to Bitcoin at more than 10,000 Indomaret convenience stores across Indonesia where they can “top up” Indonesian Rupiah on their Bitcoin.co.id account and then trade for Bitcoin:

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/indonesians-can-now-buy-bitcoin-10000-indomaret-stores/2014/09/03

Now, how will this affect Bitcoin Adoption and the Bitcoin Price?
Pages:
Jump to: