Pages:
Author

Topic: Indonesia's 0% Tax on foreigners and digital nomads - page 3. (Read 361 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Seems like Indonesia just found a way to attract "the money" into their country. Not yet sure what this entails but I suspect Crypto users may still get taxed. What Indonesia needs to do now is upgrade their Internet infrastructure so that digital nomads and crypto traders can settle there.

Great news, I love Indonesia and going with the flow of innovation is remarkable. This could mean a lot of tourism and expat increase in their nice areas. Who wouldn't want to live in a house directly at the beach and finance it all with crypto currencies. Or imagine creating some crypto flat sharing on Bali. Renting out individual rooms with a full crypto trader setup for a vacation plus good aceess to the market. All it would take is some decent house with modern PCs and high speed Internet access. Especially for the next look down this would be perfect.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Seems like Indonesia just found a way to attract "the money" into their country. Not yet sure what this entails but I suspect Crypto users may still get taxed. What Indonesia needs to do now is upgrade their Internet infrastructure so that digital nomads and crypto traders can settle there.
Pages:
Jump to: