Pages:
Author

Topic: Infinex - PoW & Masternode - Lyra2Z (True DEX over MN with Profit Sharing Soon) - page 6. (Read 43277 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can Someone give me a hand in how to setup Simplemining OS to mine IFX.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Activity: 1540
Merit: 121
Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking
Hi all ! The French translation of the white paper is available.

Now the French people have no excuses Wink

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AkZA7t4cuFDYgCTbgzRMGY6q0TMsAZnX
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

QueenBee HIVE Mining Pool

⤧ INFINEX ⤧

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

US Based
Hourly Payouts
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Sample mining string:
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:4554 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=IFX

FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/QE7Rq4x

Wow, Infinex's getting harder and harder to mine, since I started mining it a month ago the difficulty has been multiplied by 2.5!
I really did good to buy what I needed for the Masternode ahah

once ifx hits 10$ you will be very happy  Grin Cool

That's true ! But I'd like to have time to accumulate enough for a second Masternode  Grin .... For the moment I'm lucky, the Bitcoin crash keep alts prices low  Cool
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Wow, Infinex's getting harder and harder to mine, since I started mining it a month ago the difficulty has been multiplied by 2.5!

once ifx hits 10$ you will be very happy  Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Which exchanges currently trade IFX?

Cryptobridge and CoinExchange.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Which exchanges currently trade IFX?
Information about InfiniDEX Alpha Round 2.

Below is the message from TFI (Dev) on Discord :

@everyone
With this, I would like to present you all with the timeline that we decided to proceed with InfiniDEX Alpha Round 2.
We plan to have the Alpha Round 2 ready before 15 June 2018.
What we are expecting is to eliminate all currently reported bugs, add more interactivity (success in submit trade, fail in submit trade, total required balance, not enough balance, etc).
With Alpha Round 2, we expect it to be similar to the way in current market how exchanges should work in its trading features.

Alpha Round 2 would have longer test time frame for everyone of around 3 days, before we close it & proceed with in depth development for the process in the MN network.

We hope that everyone can stay active & invite your friends over to join us with the testing process.

Thanks & have a good day everyone

good news looking forward to alpha phase 2!
Information about InfiniDEX Alpha Round 2.

@everyone
With this, I would like to present you all with the timeline that we decided to proceed with InfiniDEX Alpha Round 2.
We plan to have the Alpha Round 2 ready before 15 June 2018.
What we are expecting is to eliminate all currently reported bugs, add more interactivity (success in submit trade, fail in submit trade, total required balance, not enough balance, etc).
With Alpha Round 2, we expect it to be similar to the way in current market how exchanges should work in its trading features.

Alpha Round 2 would have longer test time frame for everyone of around 3 days, before we close it & proceed with in depth development for the process in the MN network.

We hope that everyone can stay active & invite your friends over to join us with the testing process.

Thanks & have a good day everyone
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Discord Annountcements !

As we are nearing the end of InfiniDEX Alpha Round 1 test, I would like to thank everyone for the participation in it.

We understand that there are quite a number of bugs in Alpha Round 1 but we promise to you all that we'll iron out those issue in InfiniDEX Alpha Round 2.

Our in plan phases:
InfiniDEX Alpha Round 1: Display proof of concept.
InfiniDEX Alpha Round 2: Fix up all the bugs in Round 1 & enable more trading features available in current market.
InfiniDEX Alpha Round 3: Fix up all the codes in DEX MN network side, implementing auto switch & auto backup features.

After 3 rounds of Alpha, we would move on to Beta phase:
InfiniDEX Beta Round 1: To enable all the features & more unique features that are present in other exchanges, will continue to use dummy coin.
InfiniDEX Beta Round 2: To fix up all the bugs in Round 1.
InfiniDEX Beta Round 3: Actual testing phase with actual coin going in,  we would start with major top coins similar to current presentation, probably with reduced or zero trading fee.

After Alpha & Beta round completed, we would then prepare ourselves with upgrade of every users MN to provide the functionality of DEX.
Once at least 50% of network converted, we would then start with actual launch of InfiniDEX.

Target remains achievable of Q3 this year.

Thanks again everyone & have a enjoyable years ahead
One of the rear good projects where developers are really working,
and not just promoting and doing presales...

yes most projects out there all talk no action, ifx devs are for real and hard working, really ifx is the gem of 2018, many people will be kicking themselves for not getting on a project of this scale this early.
The InfiniDEX Alpha Round 1 test is complete.

@everyone
As we are nearing the end of InfiniDEX Alpha Round 1 test, I would like to thank everyone for the participation in it.
We understand that there are quite a number of bugs in Alpha Round 1 but we promise to you all that we'll iron out those issue in InfiniDEX Alpha Round 2.

Our in plan phases:

InfiniDEX Alpha Round 1: Display proof of concept.
InfiniDEX Alpha Round 2: Fix up all the bugs in Round 1 & enable more trading features available in current market.
InfiniDEX Alpha Round 3: Fix up all the codes in DEX MN network side, implementing auto switch & auto backup features.

After 3 rounds of Alpha, we would move on to Beta phase:

InfiniDEX Beta Round 1: To enable all the features & more unique features that are present in other exchanges, will continue to use dummy coin.
InfiniDEX Beta Round 2: To fix up all the bugs in Round 1.
InfiniDEX Beta Round 3: Actual testing phase with actual coin going in, we would start with major top coins similar to current presentation, probably with reduced or zero trading fee.

After Alpha & Beta round completed, we would then prepare ourselves with upgrade of every users MN to provide the functionality of DEX. Once at least 50% of network converted, we would then start with actual launch of InfiniDEX.

Target remains achievable of Q3 this year.

Thanks again everyone & have a enjoyable years ahead
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
One of the rear good projects where developers are really working,
and not just promoting and doing presales...
Hi,
Any article bounty?
Thankyou

Join the Discord and check the #Bounty section  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Hi,
Any article bounty?
Thankyou
InfiniDEX ALPHA 1 is now LIVE!

Cool Grin

all links in discord

https://discord.gg/2PpuNSe
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Infinex article review
Learn about Infinex coin now with our great reviews.

english review https://medium.com/@GooseTech100/infinex-a-cryptocurrency-for-the-future-now-42c824279f3b

french review https://medium.com/@spatialiste/infinex-une-autre-façon-de-penser-la-blockchain-bcab373b835e
Pages:
Jump to: