Pages:
Author

Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 17. (Read 144484 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I think that the call for investment capital of the project is very modest while the project put forward many requests for resolution.
Activity: 35
How many projects did Phoenix (Joon Ho) Choi succeed?
about Phoenix Choi, I also don't have much information about him, but I see the Elsol company has many successful projects so I trust them. But I also need some more information about Phoenix Choi.
Activity: 34
The foundation, concept and idea of the project are wonderful, hopefully the project team will promote it. I will wait for it.
I think that's the case sure, because not only do we want to quickly see the development of INFLEUM that their project team wants more quickly than we do think.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The project has set initial goals for advertising towards healthcare and beauty. I think it is a smart decision to develop a project in Korea. It could be safe steps for the next long-term plans.

Is this true? I didn't know they had such a focus on the industries mentioned, but rather were aiming at covering a much wider range of industries.
Activity: 33
Good project, but have many languages in this project so where is the source of this project? and the members of this project in which country. Please let me know. Thanks you.

If you pay attention, you will see the team of this project their name is Korean, and on their website also some Korean.
Activity: 16
I have read through Whitepaper and the project has introduced the development team but the information is very sketchy. Is this whitepaper complete? Or just a basic step to introduce to investors.
They already finished the paper and they gonna keep update it till the project end.
Activity: 13
First time i read this project i was thought this is ad system based on blockchain but when i read more and foundout that it does not just stay in a decentralized platform that is aimed solely for advertising or commerce, but evolves to a new decentralized platform that combines both functionality and merits. Nice.
Activity: 16
How do I know the number of people investing in this project like me? What is the main technology used in this project?
the project are already start the bounty, you can john telegram group to looking for more information about it.
Activity: 28
according to the Whitepaper i can see the process is similar in concept to the "Xiaohongshu", a social-based e-commerce platform which operates like
a combination of Instagram and Amazon right? but what the difference from this project and the Xiaohongshu?
Yes but this Xiaohongshu is still centralized, and INFLEUM being decentralized, will be completely excluded from unnecessary interventions and commissions, creating an extremely autonomous ecosystem where individuals, Influencers and merchants can work on their own initiative, forming organic relationships within the platform.
Activity: 26
Think of Bitcoin as a brand like MasterCard, Visa, American Express. Each of these names is instantly recognizable by consumers by investing millions of dollars in advertising, marketing, and image development. No one bitcoin is used to advertise its usefulness. One source that more than 10,000 merchants accept Bitcoin payments. Major brands include Microsoft Corp., Subway, Whole Foods, Intuit, Expedia, Bloomberg, Dish Network and Overstocked. No need for brand new bitcoin is still an increasingly popular payment method.
Activity: 18
Is that Infinity Code of Infleum can actually fix blockchain problem?
same question, if their acctually can fix that blockchain problem then it's really a potental project.
Activity: 32
How do I know the number of people investing in this project like me? What is the main technology used in this project?
I have read through Whitepaper and the project has introduced the development team but the information is very sketchy. Is this whitepaper complete? Or just a basic step to introduce to investors.
Activity: 29
When does the project start bounty? Is it really easy to join? I feel that the project has not paid much attention to the bounty. Maybe it's an attraction for everyone.
The project has set initial goals for advertising towards healthcare and beauty. I think it is a smart decision to develop a project in Korea. It could be safe steps for the next long-term plans.
Is that Infinity Code of Infleum can actually fix blockchain problem?
By posing a positive competition of service among INFLEUM users, there will be a boom in quality and quantity services at minimal cost, and ultimately the project will be able to achieve be of economic scale. So what is the positive competition?
Activity: 22
i can see you even have a discussion group in telegram for another country especially is for Vietnamese people, i really appreciate that.
The comunity in Vietnamese in crypto world is strong so i think it is natural for them to do so.
Activity: 33
Your project is great and I find out about it, can you tell me about the project orientation?
copper member
Activity: 82
I just want you to keep all the information on customers safe. Because there are too many projects out there to sell, I really enjoy your project. Because I had the chance to meet you at the INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY EXPO
Pages:
Jump to: