Pages:
Author

Topic: Influx of Hacked Accounts - page 4. (Read 3671 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
May 25, 2015, 02:30:04 PM
I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of hacked accounts in the near future (abandoned but high ranked accounts for example). Stay alert guys!

Agreed, also be especially careful trading with people. Even if no one gets hacked, I foresee some people scamming, and then trying to claim they were hacked to waive their liability.

The thing is, how can we actually mitigate that risk? Say someone is trading with me, how can they be sure that a) I'm not hacked and b) the escrow we're using isn't hacked. Especially as the escrows will be the primary targets.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
May 25, 2015, 02:10:39 PM
I've already seen several suspicious accounts which I've noted down mentally.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
May 25, 2015, 02:09:59 PM
I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of hacked accounts in the near future (abandoned but high ranked accounts for example). Stay alert guys!

Agreed, also be especially careful trading with people. Even if no one gets hacked, I foresee some people scamming, and then trying to claim they were hacked to waive their liability.

I can really see this happening. Get ready for the tsunami.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
May 25, 2015, 02:08:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
May 25, 2015, 02:06:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: