Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] CCC - cygan's crypto collection - constantly updated - page 3. (Read 5730 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
@aoluain
my glass case already looks a little different ... there are only the Ballet wallets to be found. everything else that you find in my collection, i have put in a safe deposit box. since this is now also already overfilled i have now these 2 folders still had and there to store part of my collection. Wink
everything is well protected against the uv light and other external influences

Hey Cygan!

Looking though your collection is fun. I was wondering if perhaps you wanted to add something new by way of trading? Please check out my thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtt-trading-challenge-main-post-arculus-metal-wallet-guns-n-bitcoin-patch-5398044

If this is typically somewhat uncharacteristic of you to "trade" I highly recommend as it is a thrill! I invite you to come and make me an offer if you care to. These commemorative items from Bitcoin 2022 would be nice additions to you collection, perhaps. Either way, happy collecting Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256
Very good cygan. sounds like good planning.

Obviously with such a vast collection, organising and filing is also important.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
@aoluain
my glass case already looks a little different ... there are only the Ballet wallets to be found. everything else that you find in my collection, i have put in a safe deposit box. since this is now also already overfilled i have now these 2 folders still had and there to store part of my collection. Wink
everything is well protected against the uv light and other external influences
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256
Great thread cygan and some fantastic items in quite a vast collection.

I would be interested to know how you store items which are and/or will be quite
valuable in the future? particularly items which can be affected by UV light and
humidity like printed items.

I really like your glass display cabinet but surely the UV light will affect the Ballet
sleeves over time for example?
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
today i finally sorted my cryptoart.com collection and all my Coldkey cards into the corresponding folder. now it looks like this and i can always have a nice look at them when i get the opportunity Cheesy

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
One of the coolest posts i've seen in a long time  Grin

which post are you referring to exactly?
or do you mean the complete thread? Wink
if so, then i thank you for that and am always happy again when new users/collectors discover this thread Smiley
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
One of the coolest posts i've seen in a long time  Grin
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Nice to see some low-serial BTCC Poker Chips that found a new home. Cheesy
Impressive collection, always a pleasure to check this thread.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

I love your collection!  How is your Cryptoart.com collection coming?

i am very happy that you like my collection very much and as i have written many times, it should also be an incentive for other collectors Wink
as for the 2 error prints i am still missing for the complete cryptoart.com collection, i am still looking for them and i don't think i will find someone so fast who will offer them to me Tongue
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
Cygan,
I love your collection!  How is your Cryptoart.com collection coming?  I'm only short the first Satoshi Roundtable (IV) and the "Error prints"!  PM me when if can ;-).....
CakeOnIt
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
would like to share with you again my new ccc-update. after a very long time there are again a few new Coldkeys to admire but also the other collection can be seen💪
one Coldkey card i am very proud of is the 'werder bremen' custom card, which was created for me with the help of yogg - the Bitcoin amount printed on this card is supposed to represent the founding year of the football club (04-february-1899)🤩⚽

i have also ordered the new artwork-set CypherDeos by Lucho Poletti today Cool

https://twitter.com/LuchoPoletti/status/1520107701954658305
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
here a little overview where some things from my collection have found a place in my home Cool

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
lol... by reading "*cker card" somehow I thought that it was "hacker" instead of "blocker"  Cheesy

thanks for the info

yea i wasnt going to tell ya what they actually said - I wanted you to go look in your box behind your twin cards - my guess is they were there.
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
lol... by reading "*cker card" somehow I thought that it was "hacker" instead of "blocker"  Cheesy

thanks for the info
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

Awesome collection, congrats !!!

Could you please provide more info about the "hacker card(s)?"? Did those come with the twin set? I am asking because I have the twin set, and those were not included...

Any more info on those? (IIRC never seen them before...)

I got a set of those "hacker" cards with my Twin set - they are RFID blockers essentially - If I recall they were in the same box as my twin set - just behind them.

exactly - the cards are called 'blocker cards' and are used to block the nfc signal of the respective Tangem card
these 2 blocker cards should actually be included with the Tangem twin set order
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

Could you please provide more info about the "hacker card(s)?"? Did those come with the twin set? I am asking because I have the twin set, and those were not included...

I got a set of those "hacker" cards with my Twin set - they are RFID/NFC blockers essentially - If I recall they were in the same box as my twin set - just behind them.
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
finally the pics are ready and the new update can now follow and be viewed by you Grin
among other things you will find the new Polymerbit notes, various Ballet wallets and 2 new Casascius graded coins

have fun looking at it Cool
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
the next collectibles arrived today - after i have sorted and photographed everything, there will be another update of my collection
a big thanks goes to MoparMiningLLC who helped me with the order of the blockclock mini and the whole setup of the Bitcoin fullnode including the nice triton case👍👌

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
@XYZo and another collectors the items in my collection are not for sale Smiley

One hell of a collection. I believe that someday it will make you a million dollars. You working on those Lealana's?

thank you - maybe with my collection thread i can encourage other new users to start their own collection or to open their own thread Wink
Pages:
Jump to: