Pages:
Author

Topic: Info signature campaign - page 4. (Read 3072 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
December 24, 2016, 04:01:45 AM
Wello hello guyz I am brand new here.. Firstly created blockchain wallet and came here.. Knows nothing about it and I decided to join a signature campaign .. But cannot find for newbie .. Please suggest me a campaign to join.  Huh
How about you first look around the forum and familiarize yourself with rules and stuffs before you think of joining a campaign? With your current rank, there is not much options to choose to and honestly with the way of you asking here without looking an reading other threads first, it will be hard for you to get accepted in a good campaign if you don't improve your posting habit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 24, 2016, 03:50:50 AM
Here's a list of signature campaigns: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
But before you join one, you should learn some more about bitcoin, and improve your post quality.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 24, 2016, 02:45:29 AM
Wello hello guyz I am brand new here.. Firstly created blockchain wallet and came here.. Knows nothing about it and I decided to join a signature campaign .. But cannot find for newbie .. Please suggest me a campaign to join.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: