Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] TO ALL OWNERS OF COLDKEY CRYPTO BONDS...PLEASE READ. - page 2. (Read 760 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
is it possible to keep all the coldkey stuff in the one or two already existing primary threads about the matter? we are now pushing 5 or 6 threads all basically about the same thing - it can make it hard to keep it all straight and to keep everyone informed with so many repetitive threads.

I understand your concern and points...but most of these will be lost in one thread and I need to make people aware that I am willing to help out as well.

One thread...my issues will be lost in there somewhere...by creating a post everyone is aware once started.

But I promise you no new threads will be made. We have to tell people of whats happening and Help them as well.

I already have people DMing me their qr code raw hex data etc etc

Cheers

I get it - for me it gets lost more easily when there becomes 10 places to go to for one subject because there are 10 different aspects of that subject vs 1 location for the subject that covers all aspects.

I prefer the 1 location myself.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
is it possible to keep all the coldkey stuff in the one or two already existing primary threads about the matter? we are now pushing 5 or 6 threads all basically about the same thing - it can make it hard to keep it all straight and to keep everyone informed with so many repetitive threads.

I understand your concern and points...but most of these will be lost in one thread and I need to make people aware that I am willing to help out as well.

One thread...my issues will be lost in there somewhere...by creating a post everyone is aware once started.

But I promise you no new threads will be made. We have to tell people of whats happening and Help them as well.

I already have people DMing me their qr code raw hex data etc etc

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
Mine have been ready to be shipped for the past 5-6 months which never got shipped..  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
    I have checked my CryptoBonds and the funding wallet is still intact.

Unfortunalty you cannot sweep the BTC until the Locktime date or Block is met

However, If you want to know if YOUR CRYPTOBOND funding wallet is intact, please DM me your raw hex DATA that can be found in your large QR code.

I can then find the BTC addy and send you the funding wallets BTC addy and you can keep an eye on that and if anything is amisss before you sweep you will know by tracking it.

Hope this helps you all.

P.S. And NO I cannot steal your BTC by knowing the raw hex data.....even if I broadcast it it will only goto to your card and your card alone.
Pages:
Jump to: