Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐦[INFOGRAPHIC] A Simple Guide to Merits and Rankings for Newbies. 🐦 - page 2. (Read 413 times)

copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
🐦
This may be known facts on the forum,and I think the number that are already privy to this information is a large one
Another thing is all this are in the forum rules and instead of an infographic you can help newbies by always linking them to the forum rules to read more and learn more
If you're going to make an infographic,youll have to add stuffs that are your unique ideas and not well know facts

Thanks for sharing your feedback although i disagree with your point of view of my infographic being useless. I will however add more information and update it as I learn more.  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 19
This may be known facts on the forum,and I think the number that are already privy to this information is a large one
Another thing is all this are in the forum rules and instead of an infographic you can help newbies by always linking them to the forum rules to read more and learn more
If you're going to make an infographic,youll have to add stuffs that are your unique ideas and not well know facts
copper member
🐦
I forgot to mention, if anyone wants this infographic translated just provide me the text. Smiley

This can help new members in local language sections that have the same questions I had answered for them.
copper member
🐦
I appreciate you for the effort mate, you can learn a lot from other infograph below and maybe put some information concerning merit source and consequences for merit abusers and give info on post that get merited and maybe a link to my update on giveaways threads *winks*

Other infograph on Merit.
paxmao's infographic
ibminer's infographic
8Habits's infographic
JetSet11's infographic
zentdex's infographic
alia_armelle's infographic

Thanks for tips! I will add the information you requested to mine.

I will also view the infographics you mentioned. Thanks so much for providing links.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I appreciate you for the effort mate, you can learn a lot from other infograph below and maybe put some information concerning merit source and consequences for merit abusers and give info on how to send merit and type of posts that get merited and maybe a link to my update on merit giveaways threads *winks*

Other infograph on Merit.
paxmao's infographic
ibminer's infographic
8Habits's infographic
JetSet11's infographic
zentdex's infographic
alia_armelle's infographic
copper member
🐦
Just an infographic I made for new members to learn about merits and rankings. Also a few tips and information about copper membership.

As a visual learner its easier for me to remember and retain information this way than reading just paragraphs of text. Smiley

If you would like some information added let me know. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: