Pages:
Author

Topic: Info:MERCATOX Digital Crypto-Currencies Peer-To-Peer Exchange | Payment Service - page 2. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
A cool system is the way you can get or sell POINTS by doing various things like writing about Mercatox, or tweeting, etc.

The points can be used for special features on the exchange like voting for coins, you can sell the points too . . or use them for different things.  I really like this exchange so far.  Just needs more trading pairs of coins that I like to trade.

https://imgur.com/Rl3pRvp
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This Exchange rocks!  The layout and functionality of the exchange is easy to understand and offers good security.
 Mercatox Exchange lists a wide range of cryptocurrency and is multi-cryptocurrency trading platform, suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. Exchange offers services both for regular users and for coin developers. 
Been using the exchange for a full day now . . the UI is fantastic.

Even the way the screen shift from different coins is really cool.

I'm liking this exchange more and more by the day.
Activity: 2
Not so long on mercatox but it's seems like good exchange. Btw i'm would love to see COLX coin get listed here.
Activity: 58
This exchange is really good, but I will urge them to be listing coins with great potential....
List #Kemcredit $KMC.
It has a great potential and great community but most of the community members were unable to vote because they have not deposit funds to their mercatox exchange wallet.
I will urge mercatox to list kemcredit $kmc
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Colx has got some potential. As the burns nearly over and many masternodes active already. It's a no brainer for colx to be listed
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I have just done mercatox exchanges pretty well and low cost and I will do it again because it is very easy especially for beginners
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I think colx deserves listed

Hi guys, please list COLX in MERCATOX Digital Crypto-Currencies Peer-To-Peer Exchange.

COLX is a nice coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This site is actually good, I even have registered this a few months ago and the transactions are fast. Hopefully it won't be the same as Poloniex in the long run. But I really like this site so far, not having problems and issues.
Activity: 253
So far its good no problem experienced when trading sending and trasferring bitcoin is fast.
It takes only 1 or 2 minutes to confirn the transaction you made.
Activity: 191
I dont mind the pain
Hi guys, please list COLX in your exchange. Greets.
Just signed up to Mercatox today.  I think the UI is very good.  Pretty seamless.  Sent some LTC over just now to trade with.

Looks better than some of the more popular exchanges.  Hope it can grow!
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.

Yeah COLX should definitely be listed there  Cool
www.colossuscoinxt.org
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.

Does someone already using this Exchange?

Please share some User experience!

Thank you

-Alt

Hello AltCoinEnthusiast!  Cool

Thank you for the Infos about MERCATOX Digital Crypto-Currencies Peer-To-Peer Exchange
Mercatox is a really nice Exchange with great Features. Everything is going smoothly and I love the UI.
The Volume is increasing day by day.
I wish the Exchange great success.

Best Regards
Tom

Activity: 7
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
I used Mercatox before and I can easily say it has an easy interface.
They are getting better day by day, and they are also responsive in support.

COLX would definitely be a nice addition to Mercatox and I'm looking forward to this.
All the best for both.
Activity: 7
Would love to see COLX on this exchange. Great coin with fabulous opportunities :-)
Activity: 17
Pro: Decentralized peer-to-peer network, many digital coins offered with easy to use interface. Fiat currencies supported and Margin trading offered.
Cons: Minimum deposit requirements for most currencies, which makes this exchange not that beginner friendly. Also, it seems that trading volumes on most pairs are quite low.  

Activity: 715
Merit: 101
so far I use mercatox has pretty good features, easy to use, it looks good too, but still low volume trading, I hope the future mercatox can be more advanced
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Only few traders are trading on mercatox it has low volume but we dont know maybe someday it could be one of the major exchanges . Just recently signed up and i will say that its a good trading site.
Pages:
Jump to: