Pages:
Author

Topic: Information about Bountyhive - page 4. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 09:49:36 PM
Hello everyone, Welcome to Bountyhive!

We are very grateful to people who share Bountyhive with the rest of the community. We work daily to ensure our hunters are happy and it's heartwarming seeing the community give back!

There are a couple of advantages over a Bitcointalk campaign:

1. No forms.
2. No spreadsheets.
3. All Campaigns are VERIFIED by the Bountyhive team (Product, ICO, Team & many other aspects are checked). We get a ton of offers but only accept the trustworthy ones. Our Hunters are the most important for us and we don't want to give them shady projects (like most of the projects found on Bitcointalk).
4. We escrow the tokens to ensure payment is done and payment is done way faster than usual.
5. No redundant staking systems - replaced by easily identifiable Tiers.
6. A dedicated Telegram Support Group that responds to your problem personally in minutes!
7+. I'll let you guys have fun finding the rest yourselves  Smiley

We have 7 Campaigns LIVE Right Now & Constantly Adding 🔥

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
Activity: 1848
Merit: 345
February 16, 2018, 07:30:00 PM
I've seen a week ago that bountyhive advertising in this fprum but I never click on it. My friends told me that it is just like bitcointalk, isn't it? If then, I think it is an opportunity for bounty hunters to gain profits in that forum.

Yes, that is right.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:20:44 PM
I've seen a week ago that bountyhive advertising in this fprum but I never click on it. My friends told me that it is just like bitcointalk, isn't it? If then, I think it is an opportunity for bounty hunters to gain profits in that forum.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 345
February 16, 2018, 07:16:08 PM
First we are entering https://bountyhive.io. We sign up by clicking Sign up. Then after you sign up for membership. At the top right we have a username and click on it.

From there, we click on the setting.
From there we fill in the account and bounty sections. When we join the campaign we are writing twitter facebook and telegram. We're writing our wallet again.
Then we go back to the main page, for instance, there is ....bounty, we click on it. A page comes to my mind. From the left we can choose the campaign we want to join.

For instance, if you choose the twitter campaign, there are necessary conditions, we read the terms, and if you are asleep, you have the button to approve, we click on it and we approve it. Then we can start sharing. Again, for example, "393.750 ... tokens" is the small letter i after the part that says how many awards will be awarded to the follower. Of course, we do not calculate these tweets, retweets, the system calculates automatically at the end of the bounty. I've been using it for about two weeks.

In addition, the bounty process is detailed on the right side of the campaigns we have joined.

I will try to answer if you have problem.

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: