Pages:
Author

Topic: Information about mobile wallet pls - page 2. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 12, 2020, 07:18:40 AM
actually you can also open a desktop wallet on your smartphone if you open myetherwallet you can access it via google chrome, but if you want to access it more easily you can install the Imtoken application on your smartphone.
Actually there are many crypto wallet these days for storing your crypto coin. I’m using trust wallet, imtoken, and of course myetherwallet. I'm using these for long now so far I did not encounter any problem and also good for newbies. Let us just always lookout and be safe of our private keys not to share anyone.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 12, 2020, 07:16:22 AM
mycellium is indeed being talked about a lot, some maybe you can try it like blockchain or yobit. I do not use a smartphone because I focus on crypto only on the PC, because I think accessing crypto will be more convenient if on a PC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 12, 2020, 06:54:34 AM
actually you can also open a desktop wallet on your smartphone if you open myetherwallet you can access it via google chrome, but if you want to access it more easily you can install the Imtoken application on your smartphone.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 12, 2020, 05:48:05 AM
Some please recommend a reliable crypto mobile wallet that's very easy to operate for newbie like me, I only tried copay and mycelium wallet, thanks
TrustWallet for beginners is very suitable because it is responsive, easy and doesn't lag like new wallet or old applications like Imtoken are increasingly slow to use. TrustWallet is also suitable for many cryptocurrencies that support and work with Binance as the largest exchange at this time. I have been using it for 2 years. and Imtoken might have been 3 years since the apps became slow I moved using TrustWallet. and also trust wallets are often used in various cryptocurrency events because they support tokens/coins when used in the event. So it's not wrong if many people recommend TrustWallet
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
July 12, 2020, 12:06:53 AM
If I have choose, I will use ledger hardware wallet for mobile phone because more secure than software. you can read https://www.ledger.com/ledger-goes-mobile-ledger-live-app-now-available-for-ios-and-android-smartphones can be use via bluetooth for ledger Nano X and use USB OTG for ledger Nano S.

That is also a better choice to have ultimate security for our funds and there is no barrier to access our funds anywhere we can use our mobile, connecting viw bluetooth looks new for me definitely I have to buy a one for me.

@OP as others saying coinomi and trust wallet are best ever app to store multiple cryptos in your smartphone but it is nit recommended though because our smartphones are easy to hack with simple clipboard trojans via installing an application from random source.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 11, 2020, 10:17:59 PM
I think there are so many wallets for cellphones, including Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, Coinbase, and many others.
But I hope you can visit the official website to download the wallet. Never download that is not from the official site, because it is scams.
You are right, many scammers who manipulate a wallet that has a good reputation. there are so many wallets now, it all depends on our comfort in using. but I often use a wallet that is on the exchange rather than using a personal wallet.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 11, 2020, 10:01:30 PM
Some please recommend a reliable crypto mobile wallet that's very easy to operate for newbie like me, I only tried copay and mycelium wallet, thanks

I think there are so many wallets for cellphones, including Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, Coinbase, and many others.
But I hope you can visit the official website to download the wallet. Never download that is not from the official site, because it is scams.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
June 27, 2020, 12:10:52 PM
Since the beginning of the crypto I always use the Trustwallet wallet because the wallet is very reliable and we can rely on storing our assets and until now it is still safe for us to use and no problem, but now also many wallets that we can use but for security I have not tried, and I can see trustwallet very many crypto users are using.
Activity: 380
June 27, 2020, 11:50:25 AM
If you want a trusted wallet for stashing your Erc20 tokens then i'd suggest you trying MyEtherWallet aka MEW. It's basically a wallet for you tokens that you either send or deposit it. So it's a handy app if you just want to use your phone to check on your coins rather than opening your PC/Laptop.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
June 24, 2020, 09:44:46 AM
I would encourage you to use Trustwallet, this is the best wallet on the phone you should use. There is a lot of positive feedback for them and I haven't seen anyone complain about using it. I have used it for 2 years and have not had any problems
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
June 24, 2020, 05:44:44 AM
What wallet did you want to use? ERC-20 based or focused on some coin with own blockchain like bitcoin? For ERC-20 Try ImToken but for the others maybe you can try blockchain.info application or maybe XWallet and the last one maybe Trust Wallet, Basically if you have some money maybe you can buy ledger nanon because it's more safe, Cheers mate.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 24, 2020, 03:06:57 AM
Well as many mentioned, it would be Electrum and Coinomi. Electrum has a desktop version as well and that's quite nice. However don't hold too many coins in such mobile wallet.
Electrum already on mobile wallet either, it's not like coinomi, electrum for Bitcoin only.

True! The problem with mobile wallet is its security. We all know that when we connect with an open wifi network, it's easier to be attacked than hard-cable connections. Therefore, as long as those mobile wallets don't provide a certain security method to secure our wallet, I wouldn't choose them to hold tokens!
Don't keep your private key on mobile wallet and don't conneting on wifi public.

The best mobile wallet is Trustwallet, it's one of the more safety wallets with a lot of different coins supported. I used it since I starded to buy and hold cryptocurrencies and I can say certainly that is one of the easiest to use
True and you already mentioned twice about trustwallet.

If I have choose, I will use ledger hardware wallet for mobile phone because more secure than software. you can read https://www.ledger.com/ledger-goes-mobile-ledger-live-app-now-available-for-ios-and-android-smartphones can be use via bluetooth for ledger Nano X and use USB OTG for ledger Nano S.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
June 24, 2020, 02:55:09 AM

The best mobile wallet is Trustwallet, it's one of the more safety wallets with a lot of different coins supported. I used it since I starded to buy and hold cryptocurrencies and I can say certainly that is one of the easiest to use
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
June 24, 2020, 02:51:28 AM
I recommend trustwallet, because I have used it for 2 years, others are also good like imtoken, coinus, coinomi and others, I prefer trustwallet, because the UI is simple but elegant, very suitable for beginners or advanced ones.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
June 24, 2020, 02:49:50 AM
Well as many mentioned, it would be Electrum and Coinomi. Electrum has a desktop version as well and that's quite nice. However don't hold too many coins in such mobile wallet.
I don't trust any wifi networks that I connect in public and you never know when the hacker has the access to your phone already.
Consider investing for an hardware wallet as well.
True! The problem with mobile wallet is its security. We all know that when we connect with an open wifi network, it's easier to be attacked than hard-cable connections. Therefore, as long as those mobile wallets don't provide a certain security method to secure our wallet, I wouldn't choose them to hold tokens!
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
June 24, 2020, 02:42:45 AM
In my opinion, all cellphone wallets are very easy to use because they are designed quite simple so that newbies can easily use them, like me when I first came here until now, still using trust wallet. for security all depends on yourself in guarding it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
June 24, 2020, 02:42:20 AM
Coinomi wallet is good but it has one annoying flaw that makes me abandoned the wallet and move my private key into trust wallet, that's when ever I get a new token deposited into my coinomi wallet I won't know which or what token it is until I use etherscan to check my ether address but on trust wallet you get everything working automatically
That's a fact about coinomi, you have to add smart contract address before you will be able to send out tokens that got deposited in your ethereum address, very annoying, trust wallet get the job done, for trust wallet it's bye bye to manually adding smart contract address
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
June 24, 2020, 02:14:32 AM
Coinomi wallet is good but it has one annoying flaw that makes me abandoned the wallet and move my private key into trust wallet, that's when ever I get a new token deposited into my coinomi wallet I won't know which or what token it is until I use etherscan to check my ether address but on trust wallet you get everything working automatically
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
June 24, 2020, 12:13:20 AM
Open source and non custodial wallets give trustablity and complete control over your funds so if you want to pick any wallet for mobile then check those things.But better go for hardware wallets if you want to hold your cryptos longer since most mobile wallets can be hacked if you done small mistakes.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
June 23, 2020, 05:45:37 PM
Any non-custodial wallets will do, The good thing about those wallets is that you have control with your private keys. Some of them are just using passphrase but I found out that those passphrases can be converted on individual private keys which is cool you can find a tool (iancoleman) that converts it online but better do it offline when converting. The famous phrase "your keys your coins" which make sense. The famous crypto .com has created a noncustodial wallet search it on playstore.
Pages:
Jump to: