Pages:
Author

Topic: Information is the key! - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:57:06 AM
Yes information is really important to us so that we know what where dealing with especially here in crypto we should have the information about the market about the altcoins we are holding and about the icos we are joining.also good information will lead us into the right path they will help us to be more precise in our decision.
Activity: 280
August 04, 2018, 01:56:03 AM
Yes, I agree that information is the key to achieve one's goal. With the right information you acquired, it will be absorbed as your potential knowledge and that is why, reading very informative information could help you understand more on cryptocurrency. Read as many articles and news to be more be updated on what has been happening in the crypto market so that you will also be aware with your investment if you will continue or sell your crypto's and earn good profit.
Activity: 161
August 04, 2018, 01:53:17 AM
Absolutely, having alot of information in every corner of cryptocurrency is already your edge among the other investors. Many information can help you win over a very critical situation.
Activity: 504
August 04, 2018, 01:48:31 AM
The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.
There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)
Always take profits when you can, as nothing is certain in crypto.

really true with the information we are not alert to news about btc. if we get the wrong information, our steps will be wrong. be careful in steps
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 04, 2018, 01:43:27 AM
of course, because of the existence of information, then we will better know a lot of things. And if we find out much more information, it will be a lot more knowledge, so that we become smarter. This information also helps us in many ways.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 01:36:23 AM
you are right, I agree with you, finding information about crypto is important, I am always selective in finding information, I find out information about altcoin by comparing some information and comparison of data, if the information I receive is wrong then it will have a bad impact on me and my investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 01:28:18 AM
Like the saying goes KNOWLEDGE is POWER, Yes, information and knowledge is important in anything we do especially in investing. Because if we dont know anything or we get a wrong information about a certain project. we might get scam or we might end up losing more money instead of earning.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
August 04, 2018, 01:16:45 AM
Yes, information and knowledge is the key to success in investing and trading, if we get the wrong information then it will affect our judgement and can make the wrong move, so its important to find a legit and reliable source when we want to invest or trade, if we already got the right information then we just need to control ourselves
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 04, 2018, 12:37:36 AM
The crypto space is undoubtedly experiencing a mass influx of enthusiasts. Partly due to the awareness the most recent bullbrun brought, and the extra publicity on the potential application of the blockchain technology and how it can affect the future. This has also resulted in a plethora of new coins, with unique use cases.

To stay on top in this sphere (especially when trading altcoins) I think the key word is INFORMATION, always be updated on changes and possible annoncements.
There are usually a lot of noobs, who are easily swayed by news (possitively or negatively), and such panic or FOMO can have a telling effect on the market. (especially on a newly launched currency)

Always be selective of the information provided, it is advisable to always do your own research as opposed to suggestions from others (even highly regarded crypto influencers)

Timing is all important. Cryptocurrencies are wholly unstable. You'd need the right timing to make the best of the constant fluctuations in the market.

Always protect your capital! The possibilities of higher returns is alluring, but always weigh them against the risks involved. (I would rather sell my assets too early, and miss the highest spike, than too late, that I'd have to be waiting for another pump)
Always take profits when you can, as nothing is certain in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: