Pages:
Author

Topic: [Information Request]Someone tried to login into my blockchain wallet - page 2. (Read 1630 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
IMO, it is highly unlikely that this person will ever be found, especially considering the number of hackers that are based in Russia

It does appear however that your blockchain.info identifier has been compromised and you should no longer actively use the identifier, addresses/private keys contained in that wallet, nor any HD seeds contained in that wallet. At an absolute minimum, you should create a new blockchain.info wallet, backup the private keys/seed associated with that wallet and send any BTC in the wallet that had the hacking attempt to your newly created wallet. (A better solution however would be to stop using a web wallet and use a wallet like electrum).

In addition to the possibility of having malware, it is possible that someone was able to access your email address that received an email from blockchain.info with your identifier.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
are you sure that there is no maleware on your computer?

or maybe there is just random identifers on the net and yours was one of them
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1013
Doesn't it feel strange that all these strange things happens to one and only one online wallet, 99% of the cases is blockchain.info . Well after reading other stories here, I raise a reasonable doubt, why people should continue using it  Huh
No it doesn't feel strange. There are thieves all over the world and this is like a natural thing to happen.

Doesn't it feel strange that all these strange things happens to one and only one online wallet, 99% of the cases is blockchain.info . Well after reading other stories here, I raise a reasonable doubt, why people should continue using it  Huh
if 99% of people use blockchain.info then 99% of the time issues raised are going to be about them
OP just save your private keys, create a new wallet and import the keys to the new wallet, the hacker probably has your identifier
Well yes, I am going to do that. But I was more worried about that how was he able to access my identifier and if he has my password too. Till now I have almost checked all my accounts(gmail etc ), none has been compromised. I wonder why did he try my blockchain.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
if 99% of people use blockchain.info then 99% of the time issues raised are going to be about them
OP just save your private keys, create a new wallet and import the keys to the new wallet, the hacker probably has your identifier
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Activity: 58
its most likely a proxy/vpn ip addresss
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1013
Someone recently tried to target my blockchain wallet. Here are some of the details. :

Time: 2016-02-13 05:08:13
IP Address: 195.211.192.206 (Russian Federation)
Browser: Chrome 15
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/560.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/15.024.208 Safari/560

Cab someone get me more on this?  I have no link with anyone from Russian federation. Does this I.P seem known to anyone else out there?
Pages:
Jump to: