Pages:
Author

Topic: Information shared by early adopters will bring a great deal of wealth - page 2. (Read 1999 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I wanted to share with anyone starting on these forums that there is enough information here to make an average person rich.

I started out as a BTC newbie in 2013, when I started devouring the information presented in Bitcointalk.
It led to my first large purchase and subsequently a better understanding of the worlds financial systems and how they affect me.

In the process of reading information on the forums, I've also been burned; buying at tops, selling too early, losing money on fly by night exchanges & alts.
In my mind the benefits of all this is a way of not only educating myself but understanding my own psychology. Greed can sometimes make you do things that are irrational, no matter how astute or smart one may be.

I'm not going to name specific members who's posts I believe are "money", but as a starting point I'd start reading posts of active members registered in 2010 and 2011. There are certain thoughts shared by early adopters which brought them to this place, and those kind enough to share them could potentially bring us all a great deal of wealth.

So do you say you already made that fortune or do you think that will work?

So far i think enough ventures of early adopters went wrong. There is no reason they should have some inside knowledge over all others. Except some of them might have not lost all of their wealth through scams.

I'm speaking more towards psychology than inside knowledge of making money holding/trading BTC.
My personal finances as a result of BTC I cannot conclude yet. All I'm saying is that this forum has posts with knowledge that could make someone inclined enough wealthy over time. BTC brings together a special kind of crowd.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I wanted to share with anyone starting on these forums that there is enough information here to make an average person rich.

I started out as a BTC newbie in 2013, when I started devouring the information presented in Bitcointalk.
It led to my first large purchase and subsequently a better understanding of the worlds financial systems and how they affect me.

In the process of reading information on the forums, I've also been burned; buying at tops, selling too early, losing money on fly by night exchanges & alts.
In my mind the benefits of all this is a way of not only educating myself but understanding my own psychology. Greed can sometimes make you do things that are irrational, no matter how astute or smart one may be.

I'm not going to name specific members who's posts I believe are "money", but as a starting point I'd start reading posts of active members registered in 2010 and 2011. There are certain thoughts shared by early adopters which brought them to this place, and those kind enough to share them could potentially bring us all a great deal of wealth.

So far i think enough ventures of early adopters went wrong. There is no reason they should have some inside knowledge over all others. Except some of them might have not lost all of their wealth through scams.

I imagine only a small number of early adopters manage to cash out when btc is up in the 1000+.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

legendary
Activity: 2242
Merit: 3523
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
Care to share any specifics?
I don't think this tread belongs in the speculation section btw, unless you are purely referring to the dollar value of a bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: