Pages:
Author

Topic: *INFORMATIVE* NobleCoin Founder addresses "The State of Alt Cryptocurrency." - page 7. (Read 10642 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The document amazed a number of my friends not involved in NOBL... Good sign!

Indeed, a great read.

Anyway, I expect very broad range of reactions .... from applause and bows, through meaningful silence, to open attacks and even fury.

A funny idea came to me now — this document should be available to the newcomers on every new ANN thread with every new coin.
As an informative guide.

Then, if the dev team removes that post... or react otherwise, the crowd would know a little bit more about that particular dev team and about possible scenarios for that particular coin.

+1 Smiley

Haha that's an interesting idea now isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Indeed, a great read.

Anyway, I expect very broad range of reactions .... from applause and bows, through meaningful silence, to open attacks and even fury.

A funny idea came to me now — this document should be available to the newcomers on every new ANN thread with every new coin.
As an informative guide.

Then, if the dev team removes that post... or react otherwise, the crowd would know a little bit more about that particular dev team and about possible scenarios for that particular coin.

+1 Smiley

+1 keep 'em honest
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

Indeed, a great read.

As an informative guide.

+1 Smiley
Activity: 326

Indeed, a great read.

As an informative guide.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
Why am i seeing people with noblecoin in their signatures posting nice things about this

Because we were the 1st ones to read it seeing as it was released on our thread by our dev initially.

So now you read it with nothing NOBLE in your sig and you can post nice things about it as well.

Hmm, looks like the dev has put in a lot of time in it. Will read in free time
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
legendary
Why am i seeing people with noblecoin in their signatures posting nice things about this

Because we were the 1st ones to read it seeing as it was released on our thread by our dev initially.

So now you read it with nothing NOBLE in your sig and you can post nice things about it as well.
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
legendary
This was a great read. It puts the whole crypto-community and crypto-world into perspective and was spot on. I appreciated it and know that many, many others will as well if they take the time to read it. To me, this proves more than anything that the team behind the Noblecoin Movement is second to none.
Just to add, is there a concise explantionnof the mining and pool inner workings anywher??
Just finished reading. Excellent informing and eye opening.

Cryptorush just tweeted no trades on all relevant coins until KGW patch implemented....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
What a read! Will proabbly reference this when introducing a newbie to alternative cryptocurrencies, or recognizing trends in coins, or algos. Very helpful!
Activity: 420
This was a good read and worth the time.
Ideas for improvements:
Add a few graphics showing average coin life, # of coins released in last year etc.
Add graphics showing the standard expected value adjustment when a coin hits a major exchange ( this has been mitigated since we have a ton of random exchanges now)
Add a small bio for each of the more vocal community members. :-)

Good luck.
Just finished it.

Pretty powerful read, I even learned some stuff!

I found myself taking away the same things James. An extremely powerful article and even for someone who's been around the scene for maybe half a year will still gain some beneficial knowledge.

I have a good amount of feedback that I'll try to provide in the upcoming days on this.

Overall, this was very well organized and provided nice insight. Some sections could be beefed up and some of the arguments aren't as cogent as they could be; however, there are many valid points brought up in this paper. This was a really solid read.

Definitely, additions are definitely going to be coming!
legendary
Activity: 896
I have a good amount of feedback that I'll try to provide in the upcoming days on this.

Overall, this was very well organized and provided nice insight. Some sections could be beefed up and some of the arguments aren't as cogent as they could be; however, there are many valid points brought up in this paper. This was a really solid read.
Activity: 691
Just finished it.

Pretty powerful read, I even learned some stuff!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
BRAVO!!!

get ready before u start reading grab a large cup of coffe and sit on the couch this is worth it

the analysis is perfect i do agree to almost everything

part 2.8 about POS is where i think we as a community must have a reflection

personnaly i think POS is the better option for one reason interest i dont like having my cash in the bank a 0% interest and as far as im concerned that what keep me looking at my HBN wallet every day.

HBN is overkill but a 5-7 % annual rate is not and it help stabilized the market and prevent dump

IMO we are trying to create a currency we have to look at the bank and see what is important to keep customer interested in their service nobody ever talk that we might need loan one day and as a noble holder i might be able to provide that service but i must have noble to do that.  the fact that i never sold my hobo its because it reward me but if i need something like an asic and they accept hobo i will use them

thats my opinion

I welcome the change and will support noble time will tell

Favourite quote:

"We’re constantly burning newcomers to the scene in the name of short-term profit. Every day this continues we’re destroying the chance of turning this million dollar industry into a billion (trillion?) dollar industry in the next five to ten years."

Yeah a great quote, such a true statement.
Activity: 691
Favourite quote:

"We’re constantly burning newcomers to the scene in the name of short-term profit. Every day this continues we’re destroying the chance of turning this million dollar industry into a billion (trillion?) dollar industry in the next five to ten years."
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Thanks... a nice to read with a coffee Smiley

regards!
Pages:
Jump to: