Pages:
Author

Topic: Inherit coins to my family after passed away - page 4. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
you can order an attorney to keep your private key or someone you really trust but if it happens you can lose your coins if they see and wow how much money you have to take when you die, my advice is better if one of your family know your personal key or its location if you have printed it but forbid it to open or store in the blank and do not give the key or code but when you feel it is time to give the code to your family.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That wpuld.be quite tricky especially of the people i'm supposed to leave my btcs with don't have any idea what it is. Keeping a ledger also would mean that i have to introduce and teach them about bitcoin and crypto and that's where the challenge mostly is. If ever i gather a significant amount of btc for inheritance, i probably would teach them slowly about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
what a kind of thinking, this is a good question. maybe you can just do in legal way like when you want to leave or inherit all your properties to a member of a family you can include it to your last will and testament in my opinion bitcoin can also include to your testament. the question here is how you can transfer all your funds without including the safety key to a testament? or choose a trusted lawyer of the family to deliver the testament.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The only one who know my coins investments, wallets, private keys, is me. So the question is how to inherit this information to my family? to give them privilege to access it after I passed away  Embarrassed.
Pages:
Jump to: