Pages:
Author

Topic: Initial Coin Distribution Importance - page 2. (Read 1093 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 02, 2015, 12:58:39 AM
Not that important.  Like anything, a project's team is more important, millions in funding, and the idea itself.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Look at btc, Satoshi owns fat stacks but nobody cares.

Yup.  That didn't stop it going from nothing to $230 per coin in 6 - 7 years, did it?  It's not that bad actually.

and that's why the distribution doesn't matter that much.

Yes that's what I said.

I know man.,... I just been blazing mad weed tonight so my brain keep farting.. My bad!

Nah it's cool.  You can do it again if you want.  Let's make happy little nested posts and see how long we can make it last.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
May 02, 2015, 12:54:38 AM
Not that important.  Like anything, a project's team is more important, millions in funding, and the idea itself.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Look at btc, Satoshi owns fat stacks but nobody cares.

Yup.  That didn't stop it going from nothing to $230 per coin in 6 - 7 years, did it?  It's not that bad actually.

Yes that's what I said.

I know man.,... I just been blazing mad weed tonight so my brain keep farting.. My bad!
legendary
May 02, 2015, 12:53:27 AM

Yup.  That didn't stop it going from nothing to $230 per coin in 6 - 7 years, did it?  It's not that bad actually.

Yes that's what I said.
legendary
May 02, 2015, 12:41:34 AM

legendary
May 02, 2015, 12:39:31 AM

Yup.  That didn't stop it going from nothing to $230 per coin in 6 - 7 years, did it?  It's not that bad actually.  And not to mention there's real interest pouring in.  Millions and soon to be over a billions worth of interest from VC's.
legendary
May 02, 2015, 12:35:07 AM

legendary
May 02, 2015, 12:32:46 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 01, 2015, 11:24:03 PM
How important is the fairness of the initial coin distribution for new coins?
Which of the coins now, in your opinion, are distributed fairly?
Pages:
Jump to: