Pages:
Author

Topic: Inplay match predictions of all Sports bet - page 3. (Read 24989 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ICC world cup U19 , great match up between India and Australia right now , go for India to win the match @1.7 as I predict they will go on to score 300+ .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
2nd odi between Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first , they are 41/3 in 11 overs, over 225 runs is possible and lay pakistan because pakistan will come low odd that time we can book profit on both team. Score will be 225+ so go session yes below 225 score.
legendary
If you are ready to take the risk then go for Aussies to win the match against India @ 3.65 Smiley Its hard for them but certainly very impressive odds, the field changes and it just makes it harder for batsmen so I hope Aussies can pull this off.

They are not able to face any bowler and even not able to bowl well as they lost this match also and even lost first t20 match against India.
The T20 was a total disaster for the Aussies , they can't take out any positive thing from the match . Its really surprising how they are not able to find out what's wrong.  The same batsmen are falling off to same bowlers but they are not changing their strategies except changing the players.
legendary
If you are ready to take the risk then go for Aussies to win the match against India @ 3.65 Smiley Its hard for them but certainly very impressive odds, the field changes and it just makes it harder for batsmen so I hope Aussies can pull this off.

They are not able to face any bowler and even not able to bowl well as they lost this match also and even lost first t20 match against India.
legendary
Kyrgios is playing very well today but I guess zverev will manage to pick the second set somehow so it would be good to go for over 22.5 games @2.3 but it's risky as anything can happen if it goes for tiebreaker.
legendary
legendary
Barcelona vs Las Palmas - Barcelona playing at home ground so hope that today they make more goals, over 2.5 goal is a good bet. and some bet inplay will be more profitable.

Valencia vs Ath. Bilbao - over 2.5 goal bet is safe.

Real Madrid vs Espanyol - Hope that Real Madrid win this game with lot of goal over 2.5 goal and in inplay after 15 min if no goal go for over 0.5 goal bet.

Arsenal vs Brighton - This game under 2.5 goal as both team defense is good.

Newcastle vs Liverpool - over 2.5 goal is safe bet,
legendary
September 01, 2017, 01:20:02 PM
This will be one hell of a match and I guess its worth taking this risk .

Klye Edmund to win over Shapovalov @ 2.15 Smiley US open R32 , good luck .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
I see Pakistani women beating the Indian ladies. Current price at the break is 1.66 for Pakistan, they will be batting next and they are chasing 169. That said this is women cricket and I think India is better value @ 2.2
Bad luck if you went for Pakistan mate Sad They just got crushed and India lead 10-0 in ODIs against pak now .

Actually, this was bad luck for Pakistan women team the bowlers did the superb job if the batsman supported means they will beat this India record 10-0. The target was less that is why he picked up Pakistan but bad luck.

Simon v Thiem ,Wimbledon .

Both are good players so I am guessing this match will have atleast 4 sets , so going for over 36.5 games @ 1.7 will be a good choice.

In this match, your prediction is going to win because both players are playing well now in 1st set both are 4-4. Let's see who will win.
legendary
Simon v Thiem ,Wimbledon .

Both are good players so I am guessing this match will have atleast 4 sets , so going for over 36.5 games @ 1.7 will be a good choice.
legendary
I see Pakistani women beating the Indian ladies. Current price at the break is 1.66 for Pakistan, they will be batting next and they are chasing 169. That said this is women cricket and I think India is better value @ 2.2
Bad luck if you went for Pakistan mate Sad They just got crushed and India lead 10-0 in ODIs against pak now .

Murray v Bublik , Wimbledon .

Bublik has got great serve and he plays somewhat old fashioned tennis ( which is good ) so going for over 28.5 is a good pick ( @1.55 ) .
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
legendary
Thought of going for over 330 but Zimbabwe just collapsed so no use of that bet right now . I think going for "Not caught " is a good pick  for first wicket ? Just because the target is too less I don't think SL is gonna take any chances . Lets see Smiley
legendary
Federer v Mayer , ATP halle .

Mayer is 2016 champion and Federer is 2013,2014,2015 ( + 3 more titles at halle ) champion so this will be interesting .
Over 17.5 games @ 1.5 ( Federer has got a break already ) would be a good pick according to me . Good luck.
legendary
Thiem v Bernard Tomic, French open 2017 .

Good odds for over 28.5 games . I think Bernard will manage to win a set or atleast force a tiebreaker so going for over is a good pick . Odds @ 1.8

Well Bernard Tomic is already two sets down and not looking good with the third either, guess it wasn't worth my BTC but a few satoshis is fine, I will be careful with your predictions next time.
He certainly didn't play upto his potential . He played carelessly just like paire , I was expecting him to snatch atleast a set . Thiem played well but disappointing performance by Bernard.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253

Good odds for over 28.5 games . I think Bernard will manage to win a set or atleast force a tiebreaker so going for over is a good pick . Odds @ 1.8

Well Bernard Tomic is already two sets down and not looking good with the third either, guess it wasn't worth my BTC but a few satoshis is fine, I will be careful with your predictions next time.
legendary

legendary
Italian Open ( Rome ) Nadal v Thiem .

Over 22.5 games @ 1.7 odds , Thiem may defeat Nadal in the first set but Nadal will comeback strong in the second so my prediction is 3 sets and over 22.5 games Smiley

Don't know what happen to Nadal on that game. He just got beaten by Thiem, and could not do much about it. I like Thiem, he is a strong all around player, but Nadal was playing on clay, and he is just so good at it. I guess these older top players, are not being able to keep up with the younger ones.
True , Nadal was playing well though but couldn't match Thiem today who was just way too aggressive and his backhand was perfect . I hope Nadal comes back stronger in French open Sad 10th time should be achieved .
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

Over 22.5 games @ 1.7 odds , Thiem may defeat Nadal in the first set but Nadal will comeback strong in the second so my prediction is 3 sets and over 22.5 games Smiley

Don't know what happen to Nadal on that game. He just got beaten by Thiem, and could not do much about it. I like Thiem, he is a strong all around player, but Nadal was playing on clay, and he is just so good at it. I guess these older top players, are not being able to keep up with the younger ones.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: