Pages:
Author

Topic: INS ECOSYSTEM SPECULATION THREAD - page 2. (Read 1059 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
With the volatility in the market and also the INS  is not in demand it would keep going down until the platform is launched and actual users starts using the token then the price goes up.

For now, there's nothing holding it up asides community sentiments which is not a strong foundation.

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
February 11, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
I participated in the company's bounty and recently received my tokens, but I do not even have a thought to start selling these tokens. I will sell them only at $ 20 and above

I believe that 90% of bounty hunters are now educated... it's an opportunity, they just need to wait a bit, and then reinvest Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
February 08, 2018, 02:01:56 PM
When this token got listed on couple of big exchanges the price was pumped to more than $10, at the moment price is very low, if you have some Ins tokens then no need to sell, wait for market to recover, im sure ins has a much better value than this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
February 08, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
I participated in the company's bounty and recently received my tokens, but I do not even have a thought to start selling these tokens. I will sell them only at $ 20 and above
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 10:30:20 AM
Good time to buy some cheap INS tokens.Bounty hunters have received their rewards and most likely the majority will start dumping soon.I'm expecting INS price 1.5$  in short term.
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
February 08, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
I am really impressed by INS's ability to quickly get listed on exchanges. Today they announced that they will be listed on Coinrail, Korea's biggest exchange. They've already been added to Binance, Kucoin, Cobinhood, and EtherDelta. If not for this current crash, we would probably be seeing some explosive gains.
Merit: 22
February 08, 2018, 08:58:07 AM
Missed the ICO by an inch, bought at ED immediately after they were launched there. The rest I bought on several occasions at Binance. I also bought at all time low. I now have a reasonable bag. I mean, I only invested after the important investments (VEN, ICX etc) were done. I have (a bit of) faith in the project. I hope they are able to grow fast enough, without becoming obsolete due to other/similar/better projects. In terms of token economics, INS should at least be above $10/$15 before the end of the year (pessimistic view), but I would sure hope it to rise a lot higher Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 05:52:32 AM
I bought the INS after the listing. At first the price grew well, but now it has fallen. I regret that I did not wait a bit, I have to buy it now to average the purchase price.
February 05, 2018, 12:55:47 PM
There are 60% of tokens which available for trading + first investors got 25% bonus. My prediction is that price will be dumped for forth at least.

maybe already was dropped...but I don't think it was related to first investors... probably it is all because of panic! market now is f**ked (sorry, no other words for that)  Cry
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
February 05, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
There are 60% of tokens which available for trading + first investors got 25% bonus. My prediction is that price will be dumped for forth at least.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
This token is recently launched on Kucoin exchange. But need time to reap the good profit on your investment. This is the project which has adopted blockchain in grocery industry. Since, the grocery industry is the widely available in the world so the demand for this coin grow rapidly and you may get your 1000% return within a year.
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
Ins has a good project and a potential to grow big before the year ends. Soon its price will rise to  as much as $15-$20. INS management is great and investing with ins for long term would give us i believe a $50 by december 2018. I really hope it will give us much earnings. The development plans  of ins will make its price pumps.
February 05, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
I've already taken a position, so the dip hurts me a bit, but there would be a great buying opportunity if INS stock dips a bit more. It's rather close to dropping below ICO price. I'll be looking to fill my bags if that happens.

well... it can happen right now... the market now is oversold and soon all bounties will start to drop it more so it's our opportuny to get many INS tokens very cheap!  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
January 31, 2018, 09:54:28 PM
I've already taken a position, so the dip hurts me a bit, but there would be a great buying opportunity if INS stock dips a bit more. It's rather close to dropping below ICO price. I'll be looking to fill my bags if that happens.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
January 31, 2018, 04:30:33 PM
I bought the ins after listing on the exchange. I bought at a good price, I'm sure that in the next couple months the price will grow. It is possible that by the end of the year very serious growth will begin.

Yes, probably you're right! maybe all tokens/altcois was dropped just after the release on exchanges this month... and INS is the project that can make 15$ in some months... I know many people that bought some days ago! it's a black friday if you have assets to invest  Cheesy

yeah , i aggree with you guys ,
but i think the best time for buying after bounty distribution i guess
i hear bounty will distributed .
just waiting for a next couple week
about project, we know in 4-5 month will be growth,including benefit program.
January 31, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
I bought the ins after listing on the exchange. I bought at a good price, I'm sure that in the next couple months the price will grow. It is possible that by the end of the year very serious growth will begin.

Yes, probably you're right! maybe all tokens/altcois was dropped just after the release on exchanges this month... and INS is the project that can make 15$ in some months... I know many people that bought some days ago! it's a black friday if you have assets to invest  Cheesy
Activity: 280
January 30, 2018, 06:53:25 AM
Activity: 308
January 29, 2018, 05:51:24 PM
INS Tokens would only increase if they focus on the product which is: selling commodities to end users at a discounted rate.

If they do not do that then the coin would be worthless.

Looking at the prototype, a lot needs to be done if they wish to appeal to users. The website isn't welcoming, it's very unassuming and mundane.

They need to up their game.

I have invested in the INS during the ICO period and I am fairly satisfied with the way the INS management team works. I also agree with your opinion to help INS improve their project. In the coming time, INS will have many long-term development plans and I think the INS will be able to grow strongly this year. If anyone has not bought the INS from the ICO can invest in it is listing Binance because it is currently pretty good.
January 29, 2018, 04:44:02 PM
$50? I am sorry, but you are expecting it to be huge and it won't happen.
I think it might be $ 50 until the end of the year. The binance exchange market will raise its price. just wait for the crisis to pass.
INS is a pretty new coin, it will be between it's price and probably a x2 during this month and the next one. Do not have big expectations, because it is a new coin and it has already been pumped a lot.

i think more exchange no guarantee price raise quickly.
the point about it just investor HODL their token.
believe the dev. and its done.
and $50 its too big value.
but i do not deny that possibility.
because it is a crypto.

yes, you are right... it's all about the HODL... market is still recovering, and many people sell alts to get the best positions on ETH and BTC...
maybe we need to wait some weeks  to see some positive progress... but without good news... I think it's better not to check the balance  Embarrassed
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
January 20, 2018, 02:43:21 PM
$50? I am sorry, but you are expecting it to be huge and it won't happen.
I think it might be $ 50 until the end of the year. The binance exchange market will raise its price. just wait for the crisis to pass.
INS is a pretty new coin, it will be between it's price and probably a x2 during this month and the next one. Do not have big expectations, because it is a new coin and it has already been pumped a lot.

i think more exchange no guarantee price raise quickly.
the point about it just investor HODL their token.
believe the dev. and its done.
and $50 its too big value.
but i do not deny that possibility.
because it is a crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: