Pages:
Author

Topic: Insolar MainNet and XNS price speculation - page 2. (Read 285 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 11, 2020, 01:08:54 PM
I just come arround this token swap!

I'm a bit confused. Is there any updated topic about this? I found the main thread closed.

So... let's suppose I got 1000 INS. What is the best path to take?
If I send them to Insolar Wallet I will get 10.000, but will take 3 years.

Is there a quicker way? Will it worth something in 3 years? I have seen the price decreesing in past months.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
The swap plan is good, but I don't like their ratio! I thought Swap will be 1:1 as the INS coin price was high in ICO and then in exchanges! But their swap ratio seems pretty bad! Because if I swap now then my profit will be less which I would not like to go through! Though the new XNS coin seems pretty good and the price and also growing, so, Insolar is now profitable for new investors, not for old holders!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
You can read here about the INS to XNS swap. The last announcement about the calculation method after mainnet launch tempted the investors to buy a new batch of XNS. Etherscan and other ERC20 token explorers still indicate the current price of XNS coin for the INS tokens in ETH wallets. The swap will be distributed daily and the minimum required time is around 3 years. Btw, everyone can use this Excel formula as Insolar XNS vesting calculator. What is your price prediction after 3 years? How the latest news will affect development? Does it worth to invest further in this project or invest proportionally?
Pages:
Jump to: