Pages:
Author

Topic: Inspiring Projects Shaping the Future - page 2. (Read 306 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
October 20, 2023, 05:09:51 PM
Investment is already the number one answer here. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin investment allows people to transact with complete anonymity and thus gender discrimination or honestly any form of discrimination happens here.
This will depend on the project you’re investing with and honestly, being anonymous here is slowly fading due to the reason of regulations and the KYC. I don’t any project that focuses on this purpose as most of the project focuses more on making profit than to actually offer a service that can help many. Seriously, the project today is not that innovative anymore, unlike before where we can see big innovations and technology as well.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
October 20, 2023, 02:19:30 PM
I have a strong interest in innovation, pushing the limit of what is possible, and perhaps what the future holds. Regarding promoting gender diversity and inclusivity, I would definitely like to see more. I'm quite curious in the projects you come across where the use of cryptocurrencies has broken new grounds and motivated people to think outside the box. Which of the projects you've seen has inspired you the most and helped others to see and think beyond existing limitations?

Bitcoin. Everything else is just another way to make money. In all these numerous useless altcoins, there is very little innovation and no real use. If you want to open new horizons for yourself, start studying bitcoin, its technology and use bitcoin not as a means for speculation, but as a payment instrument. Then you will seriously expand your horizons.
Activity: 658
Merit: 321
October 20, 2023, 06:10:58 AM
I don't know how this can relate to gender but I know Bitcoin set the standard too high for anybody to think out of the box. Anybody that is thinking out of the box has to bring something better than Bitcoin and as far as the cryptocurrency industry is concerned, nobody has been able to manage that.
Most people that try to outdo Bitcoin just end up making an inferior version of Bitcoin.
Most innovations that seem to be on the level of Bitcoin can't withstand the test of time. We saw it with NFTs. NFTs were like the new Bitcoin because of the hype but look how it turned out.

Blockchain technology is a very interesting one too, perhaps more innovational than Bitcoin
Lightening networks and Bitcoin mixers are nice innovations we can talk about when talking about innovations. But when we talk about coins and tokens and NFTs and whatever, nothing has come close to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1288
October 19, 2023, 12:28:29 AM
New projects are not supposed to be boring because we are talking about economic projects whose role is to improve the nature of money and the ability to distribute it, and there is no central party that controls or can cancel or reverse its transactions, which is possible in most alternative currencies, but the expansion of currencies into areas that are not directly related to them, such as storing images. Or video clips, or even trying to send messages on it.
The important areas that most projects lack and look for are privacy, scalability, how to add more users without affecting fees, and decentralization.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
October 18, 2023, 08:32:05 AM
I'm quite curious in the projects you come across where the use of cryptocurrencies has broken new grounds and motivated people to think outside the box. Which of the projects you've seen has inspired you the most and helped others to see and think beyond existing limitations?
Thinking out of a box is good as it can help you to break your own limits but in cryptocurrency, if you apply it wrongly, you will make big mistake and get big loss.

Don't try to think out of a box like "I want to find hidden gems (mean altcoins) and I no longer see good chance to earn great profit with Bitcoin". It's how people lost their money in many scam altcoins. Don't think out of Bitcoin box as many scam altcoin boxes wait you to fall into.

How many cryptocurrencies failed?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
October 18, 2023, 03:57:59 AM
I have a strong interest in innovation, pushing the limit of what is possible, and perhaps what the future holds. Regarding promoting gender diversity and inclusivity, I would definitely like to see more. I'm quite curious in the projects you come across where the use of cryptocurrencies has broken new grounds and motivated people to think outside the box. Which of the projects you've seen has inspired you the most and helped others to see and think beyond existing limitations?
At least give us one project you were inspired by, then we will continue from there. I'm curious to know what exactly is  promoting gender anarchy you are referring to? What is the correlation of gender "diversity" and Bitcoin?

Just give me one good example of "outside the box" project other than Bitcoin, though Bitcoin isn't just outside the box, it actually torn the box to pieces, so there is no box anymore to think outside of.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 15, 2023, 11:29:45 PM
Investment is already the number one answer here. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin investment allows people to transact with complete anonymity and thus gender discrimination or honestly any form of discrimination happens here.
Activity: 450
Merit: 220
October 15, 2023, 10:24:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: