Pages:
Author

Topic: InstaForex Company News - page 22. (Read 13257 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 10
June 26, 2016, 10:36:09 PM
The changes of trading conditions apply to some instruments due to high volatility

Dear Clients,

Britain's referendum is over, but high volatility and low liquidity still persist in financial markets. To protect clients' positions and the company's responsibilities from the risks related with the referendum's outcome, margin requirements on some trading instruments will be raised temporarily. Changes will be in place up to and including June 27.

The changes of trading conditions apply to the following instruments:

GBPUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, and GBPNZD – the margin required for opening new orders totals 2% of the deal size; the margin required for holding opened positions makes up 1%.

EURUSD, EURJPY, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURNZD – margin is raised to 0.5%.

GBP exotic crosses, EUR exotic crosses – margin is raised to 1% and 0.5%, respectively.

Stock indices are available only for closing.

A return to usual trading conditions will be announced later.
June 21, 2016, 03:57:10 AM
InstaForex ready to reveal scores of latest contests

The contest administration has determined six winners in interim stages of InstaForex contests and promo campaigns: One Million Option, InstaForex Sniper, FX-1 Rally, Trade Wise Win Device, InstaForex Great Race 2016, and Chancy Deposit. We congratulate our prize takers on excellent performance. May other contestants find their names in future digests.

One Million Option
One Million Option is an immensely popular contest suggested by InstaForex. Every stage attracts a large number of traders, who are eager to enter fierce competition and fight for the title of the best options traders. Viktor Kostrikin managed to show the best result in the latest stage of the contest. We remind you that the next stage of the InstaForex One Million Option contest is just around the corner. It will start on June 20, 2016 (GMT+3) and end on June 24, 2016 (GMT+3).

FX-1 Rally
Valeriy Sadovnikov turned out to be the best participant in the interim stage of FX-1 Rally. He revealed superb trading and racing skills. Let's congratulate our winner on fair victory! He could secure the status of the best racer in further stages of the FX-1 Rally contest. If you long for tough challenge and are ready to feel the thrill of a race, welcome to the starting line of the nearest round of FX-1 Rally. It will be held from 00:00 (GMT+3) June 24 to 23:59 (GMT+3) June 24.

Trade Wise, Win Device[/URL]
According to the results of the recent stage of the promo campaign, SOLEHAN BIN AHMAD BAIJURI was awarded an iPhone. Do you want to find out whether you are lucky enough to win a new branded gadget? Take part in the next step of the Trade Wise Win Device Campaign. It will run from June 20 (GMT+3) to July 1 (GMT+3). You can register for the campaign on its web page right now.

InstaForex Sniper
The golden rule of the InstaForex Sniper contest is to hit a bull's-eye. No wonder it is the most popular tournament among all InstaForex contests. Every stage gathers more and more participants, who want to compete in trading accuracy.
This time, Vladimir Blinov turned out to be the best trading sniper. Our sincere congratulations to the winner! If you want to challenge your marksmanship, you can register for the next stage, which will be held from June 20 (GMT+3) to June 24 (GMT+3).

InstaForex Great Race 2016[/URL]
Aleksander Zasypkin won the interim stage of InstaForex Great Race 2016. We congratulate the most skillful trader and other prize takers of the recent stage within the yearly marathon.

Chancy Deposit
This is an excellent campaign to chance your luck. Follow the rules of the campaign and keep on your trading routine. With a stroke of luck, you can become a lucky winner of the solid prize money like our client Peter Ken Arhebamen.

Learn more about contests
Photos and comments of the finalists
June 19, 2016, 10:40:22 PM
Change in trading conditions for several instruments from June 20, 2016 until June 27, 2016

Dear Clients,

The referendum on the United Kingdom's membership in the EU is to take place on June 23, 2016.

The referendum is broadly expected to cause turbulence in global financial markets no matter whether the vote will be for or against Brexit. Any developments in voting and any outcome will evidently make a profound impact on the forex market, first and foremost on the GBP and EUR currency pairs. Therefore, these instruments will be trading with record high volatility throughout next week.

To protect clients' positions, the company decided to change marginal requirements for certain trading instruments on a temporary basis.

The following amendments are introduced for the week from June 20 until June 27:

1.The minimum margin requirement could be raised to 2% for the following currency pairs: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, and GBP/NZD as well as all exotic crosses involving the GBP.

2.The margin for some stock indices such as #N100, #DAX, and #FTSE could be increased several-fold from a standard requirement in case of higher volatility.

3.The minimum margin requirement could be raised to 0.5% for the following currency pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, and EUR/NZD as well as all exotic cross pairs involving the EUR.

As you are aware of higher volatility and big changes in marginal requirements, we strongly advise you to consider seriously that trading the above-mentioned instruments entails grave risks for the whole week.

Please adjust your trading strategy for the circumstances. You can either minimize or refrain from trading these instruments. Besides, make sure you have enough available funds in your account to maintain open positions.

We would like to warn you that such changes in trading conditions might not be final. In case of higher volatility and low liquidity, further restrictions could be imposed without advance notice.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 17, 2016, 10:15:25 PM
Why you are interesting to trade with this company if on ten are full of red feedbacks about this?
There is many better brokers online.

Dear In101,

Our company aimed to develop the most reliable trading platform around the world. The accusations against us company are baseless. But it is your choice whom to believe, just make sure to weigh all the information you read.

You aimed but failed. Decision has been made already.

June 17, 2016, 06:43:10 AM
Why you are interesting to trade with this company if on ten are full of red feedbacks about this?

Dear In101,

Our company aimed to develop the most reliable trading platform around the world. The accusations against us company are baseless. But it is your choice whom to believe, just make sure to weigh all the information you read.
June 16, 2016, 10:02:28 PM
how much should be deposited on my account just so i can trade with a leverage to which i can come up with $1 per pip?

June 06, 2016, 06:22:52 AM
how much should be deposited on my account just so i can trade with a leverage to which i can come up with $1 per pip?

Hi Enhu! The minimum account size is only 1 USD. You can also check the types of trading accounts that we have.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Earn by Forex. Try our services
June 06, 2016, 03:48:11 AM

Depend by leverage you use. But stay away from this broker
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
June 06, 2016, 01:35:21 AM
June 06, 2016, 12:34:06 AM
Thanks

Hi In101! Your subscription was deactivated.
June 05, 2016, 07:42:18 PM
Send only email. I'm not interesting in you company any more that bad experience I had.

Hi In101! Thank you for providing us the information. I'll get back to you once I got an update about your concern. Thank you.

Thanks
June 03, 2016, 06:45:51 AM
Send only email. I'm not interesting in you company any more that bad experience I had.

Hi In101! Thank you for providing us the information. I'll get back to you once I got an update about your concern. Thank you.
June 03, 2016, 04:40:33 AM
Five winners of InstaForex contests revealed

The results of the five latest InstaForex contests and campaigns are summed up, and we are ready to announce the winners of the One Million Option, InstaForex Sniper, Lucky Trader, and FX-1 Rally contests as well as the Trade Wise Win Device campaign. InstaForex sincerely congratulates the victors and wishes other contestants to find their names in future digests. And may the odds be in your favor next time!

One Million Option
One Million Option is one of the most popular InstaForex contests, which gathers hundreds of participants who fight hard to acquire the status of the best options trader. According to the results of the recent stage of the One Million Option contest, Muhammad Amjad became the winner. Remember that the next round of the InstaForex One Million Option contest will start very soon on June 6, 2016 and end on June 10, 2016.

InstaForex Sniper
The InstaForex Sniper contest attracts the sharpest and fastest traders. Many participants compete fiercely for the main prize. The results of the latest stage showed that it was Jay Ulic Johnson who snatched the victory. The next stage will be held from June 6, 2016 to June 10, 2016. Challenge your accuracy right now!

Trade Wise, Win Device
The recent results of the Trade Wise Win Device raffle revealed that Eduard Ivlev won an iPad. Find out whether you are lucky enough to get a new branded gadget and take part in the next step of the Trade Wise, Win Device campaign that will be carried out from June 6, 2016 to June 17, 2016. You can register for the campaign on its web page right now.

FX-1 Rally
Yuriy Derevenko turned in the best performance displaying remarkable trading and racing skills. We congratulate him on an amazing victory and wish him to keep winning. If you long for captivating competition and breathtaking experience, participate in the upcoming round of the FX-1 rally contest! It will be held from 00:00 June 10, 2016 to 23:59 June 10, 2016.

Lucky Trader
Two weeks of perfect trading will ensure your win in the Lucky Trader marathon just like they did for Aleksandr Merenkov. He showed a great trading shape and succeeded among hundreds of other contestants. We warmly congratulate the winner. The next stage of the Lucky Trader contest will kick off on June 13, 2016 and come to an end on June 24, 2016.

Learn more about contests
Photos and comments of the finalists
June 03, 2016, 12:34:19 AM
Sorry but its not working. Every time i contact to support they send me unsubscribe link. I click it, they confirm that I successfully unsubscribe but its not working.

Dear In101,

You can send your trading account number through PM as well as your e-mail address so we could it. Thank you.

May 30, 2016, 11:12:10 PM
Sorry but its not working. Every time i contact to support they send me unsubscribe link. I click it, they confirm that I successfully unsubscribe but its not working.

Dear In101,

You can send your trading account number through PM as well as your e-mail address so we could it. Thank you.
May 29, 2016, 06:57:40 PM
Very bad broker.
Non stop spam on email.I contacted support more than 10 times and they confirm that already unsubscribed but 2 weeks later I getting same spam again.

Dear In101,

Kindly specify your trading account number and e-mail address so we could check it. Thank you.

May 27, 2016, 06:05:26 AM
Very bad broker.
Non stop spam on email.I contacted support more than 10 times and they confirm that already unsubscribed but 2 weeks later I getting same spam again.

Dear In101,

Kindly specify your trading account number and e-mail address so we could check it. Thank you.
May 25, 2016, 08:54:02 PM
Very bad broker.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Earn by Forex. Try our services
May 25, 2016, 03:42:32 AM
Multiple scam accusation against this BROKER  Roll Eyes

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.instaforex.com

Dear Sir,

We aim to develop the most reliable trading platform around the world. The accusations against our company are baseless. But it is your choice whom to believe, just make sure to weigh all the information you read.

Sorry, but FPA is more trustable than you.
May 25, 2016, 01:45:45 AM
Multiple scam accusation against this BROKER  Roll Eyes

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.instaforex.com

Dear Sir,

We aim to develop the most reliable trading platform around the world. The accusations against our company are baseless. But it is your choice whom to believe, just make sure to weigh all the information you read.
Pages:
Jump to: