Pages:
Author

Topic: Instagram Management [Follower/Likes/Comments] - page 2. (Read 1305 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
I might take that vouch copy. I'm wondering if you need my Instagram login details also to help boost or not.

What do I need from you?

accountname + password

So yes, I need them.

Regards,
ChekaZ

Alright, I might contact you later about this. If someone else happens to want the vouch feel free to give it to them. I'm currently having someone else grow my account and I would need to check with them if I can use your service in conjunction with his.
You can send me vouch copy.I have an instagram account associated with my website that I want to grow

Alright! Smiley

PM sent

Regards,
ChekaZ

you reply to him, but they did not answer me? why ?
because I am a newbie, or no?
please check you inbox

I think he didn't respond to you because of your rank and also the phrasing of your question/comment. You said: "send me the details
 if it's possible I will do it for you."

From what I see, it seems as if you were confused in regards to who was selling what. The OP is selling an instagram boosting service, yet you responded with "I will do it for you." This implies that you thought you had to do something for the OP.

If you thought he was going to give you a vouch copy, feel free to check your rank to get the explanation of why you did not get the copy. Generally vouch copies go to high ranking/high trusted members.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I might take that vouch copy. I'm wondering if you need my Instagram login details also to help boost or not.

What do I need from you?

accountname + password

So yes, I need them.

Regards,
ChekaZ

Alright, I might contact you later about this. If someone else happens to want the vouch feel free to give it to them. I'm currently having someone else grow my account and I would need to check with them if I can use your service in conjunction with his.
You can send me vouch copy.I have an instagram account associated with my website that I want to grow

Alright! Smiley

PM sent

Regards,
ChekaZ

you reply to him, but they did not answer me? why ?
because I am a newbie, or no?
please check you inbox
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

What do I need from you?

accountname + password

So yes, I need them.

Regards,
ChekaZ

Alright! Smiley

PM sent

Regards,
ChekaZ
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

What do I need from you?

accountname + password

So yes, I need them.

Regards,
ChekaZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
send me the details
 if it's possible I will do it for you
legendary

What do I need from you?

accountname + password

So yes, I need them.

Regards,
ChekaZ

legendary

What do I need from you?

accountname + password

So yes, I need them.

Regards,
ChekaZ
legendary
legendary
Instagram Boosting Service

100% Real Boost, 100% Real Follower & Likes & Comments
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Maybe I should explain a little bit more what Iam doing. Iam not giving you fake follower/likes as all others here provide. Iam taking your account and doing normal actions with it as liking/following. So Iam boosting your whole account instead of just giving likes to it. Its an organic growth, nothing fake, all real. All people that follow you / like your pictures actually like your content otherwise they wouldnt follow.

Hope that gives a more trust to my service.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you have to do?

Nothing, just post pictures as usual!

What do I need from you?

accountname + password

Price?

Plan 1:

60$ per month (neg.)
(Just plain boosting without any tips or help)

Optimization:

80$ one time payment

Iam going to optimzie your Account (posttime,hashtags, description)

(Iam going to optimize your posts, show you insights, find the right audience same as hashtags and posting time.)

1 Vouch copy available for highly trusted member - You need to do a review afterwards. ( 1 month free - plan 1 )
( 1 Month vouch is given out to tifossi )

Here is my review.
OP and me talking in skype. Very smart guy and fast reply to my questions.
He gives me a vouch copy of his service. I created a new Instagram account, posted some pictures and let him do his job. After a few minutes the first likes and follows from real people comes. It was people who have the same interest like me (vaping).
I was very impressed so I bought his service for 5 days ($10) and all works fine.
There are not hundreds of followers within an hour, it's slow but substainable.

I highly recommend his service!
All works very fine and I'll buy more definitely.
Thanks OP for the vouch copy!

10 day Vouch copy available for US only.

If you got any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
ChekaZ
Pages:
Jump to: