Pages:
Author

Topic: Instagram supports Polygon for NFT use. - page 2. (Read 176 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2022, 06:01:23 PM
This shows that not only polygons will have huge potential next season but also NFT, It's unclear if the NFT hype is back but it's also being applied on major social media platforms like Facebook, Reddit, Twitter and now Instagram. Many people doubt the existence of NFT and its applicability, but I still think it will come back and grow even stronger in the future.

Polygon will face new competition from two competitors that will launch in the near future, Optimism and Arbitrum, which are also considered two very potential and formidable layer 2 projects.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
November 04, 2022, 05:40:41 PM
It looks like Polygon will be the next hot coin when the bull market comes. Aside from Instagram, I have read that several top-tier companies are now using or integrating Polygon in their company services such as Coca Cola, Reddit and Starbucks[1].  These are top-tier companies that can possibly help Polygon to new heights.  

[1] Polygon Soars As Top-tier Brands Choose It As Their Preferred Partner

I agree, polygon might jump to top 5 once the next bull run comes.  Big companies are certainly jumping on board with them which is always good news.  I guess with their cap at 10bil right now what is everyone expecting in terms of how high they can go?
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
November 04, 2022, 05:38:08 PM
It looks like Polygon will be the next hot coin when the bull market comes. Aside from Instagram, I have read that several top-tier companies are now using or integrating Polygon in their company services such as Coca Cola, Reddit and Starbucks[1].  These are top-tier companies that can possibly help Polygon to new heights. 

[1] Polygon Soars As Top-tier Brands Choose It As Their Preferred Partner
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
November 04, 2022, 04:50:19 PM
Today, Instagram announced that it will take advantage of the Polygon network so that users can create, buy and sell their own NFTs.
https://twitter.com/instagram/status/1588232880244695041

It shows the trend of the Meta platform to deal more smoothly with blockchain applications, including the use of NFT tokens, and why not relying on a payment system using tokens on the same network. The news also indicates that Meta will not delay adding support for the network on Facebook and the rest of its applications. I think Meta has given up the idea of ​​creating her own network and has just used the Polygon network.

Polygon is a leading network that earns the trust of users due to its security and ease of use, which prompted many platforms to adopt it. It is also considered a leading network for NFT users due to the ease of launching businesses for very low fees compared to its counterparts on the Ethereum network. I expect to witness more demand in the coming period, which will certainly contribute to raising the price.

Some analyzes link this update to the changes that One Mask will make on Twitter in the context of the competition to bring the largest number of users by adding qualitative features to the way the applications are used.
Pages:
Jump to: