Pages:
Author

Topic: Instant Bitcoin Doubler [BETA-test] - page 3. (Read 7905 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
February 07, 2016, 01:18:50 PM
how does he make this happen how is it possible? i dont understand?  Huh Huh

Well its a scam from the beginning. you can read from the first page on how he works with his magic
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 07, 2016, 01:12:13 PM
how does he make this happen how is it possible? i dont understand?  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2016, 12:58:24 PM
From what I can tell, the OP created a non-standard transaction here, and every transaction that he sends to "double" your coins will be dependent on this transaction. The above transaction will never confirm, nor even been seen by any of the network except on blockchain.info.

Any BTC that you send to the OP will, at the end of the day be stolen from you, however the OP will make you believe that you are in fact "doubling" your BTC, which will cause you to continue to "reinvest" which will allow him to steal even more money

Thank you so much for this clarification quickseller, i still wonder why he is fucking up his hero member for this he could do much more using signature

I don't think that's the main lesson this is trying to teach, but don't let that stop you from learning that it is very likely that "fucking up his hero member" is something that people may not give a shit about.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 07, 2016, 10:49:45 AM
how come that user still don't have a negative trust? just checked his trust summary and found out he had sending fake transactions in the past. DT members should have tagged that scammer.

anyway +1 to you QS, too bad your feedback on him don't have any effect  Undecided
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
February 07, 2016, 10:46:49 AM
User @amaclin is the most valuable person in bitcoin space today.  Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
February 07, 2016, 10:05:10 AM

He was most likely hoping that people would not notice/care that the BTC he is returning has not yet confirmed, and that after people have seen that he is in fact doubling everyone's deposits (with transactions that will never confirm), they will send him even more money

So everything is fake, thank you for sharing your technical opinions on this matter, you save alot of people money
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
February 07, 2016, 09:28:51 AM
From what I can tell, the OP created a non-standard transaction here, and every transaction that he sends to "double" your coins will be dependent on this transaction. The above transaction will never confirm, nor even been seen by any of the network except on blockchain.info.

Any BTC that you send to the OP will, at the end of the day be stolen from you, however the OP will make you believe that you are in fact "doubling" your BTC, which will cause you to continue to "reinvest" which will allow him to steal even more money

Thank you so much for this clarification quickseller, i still wonder why he is fucking up his hero member for this he could do much more using signature
He was most likely hoping that people would not notice/care that the BTC he is returning has not yet confirmed, and that after people have seen that he is in fact doubling everyone's deposits (with transactions that will never confirm), they will send him even more money
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 07, 2016, 09:24:46 AM

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
February 07, 2016, 09:15:47 AM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
February 07, 2016, 09:10:40 AM
Clear  Scam here, if the 48 hours doubler dont survive for long, and this one is instant.. good luck for those who play here
Activity: 602
February 07, 2016, 09:02:59 AM
Why all our deposits not confirmed answer this and not evade the question
Why are your deposits not confirmed?
Are you sure that I am responsible for your transactions?

ok i am sorry so over 20+ users he just lie Wink

fuck off scammer

he is doing a double spend scam here guys pretty cleat on that
February 07, 2016, 09:02:16 AM

ok i am sorry so over 20+ users her just lie Wink

fuck off scammer
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
February 07, 2016, 08:57:59 AM

hmm
1st invest confirmed
1st-double-payout pending
2nd invest pending due pending double-payout

another depostig to my wallet already confirmed and way younger than the others ... hmmm
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019
February 07, 2016, 08:54:57 AM
February 07, 2016, 08:52:08 AM
well... thank you
now it just must be confirmed ...  Undecided
I am not miner!
I can not speed up transaction confirming!
Be patient!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019
February 07, 2016, 08:50:10 AM
well... thank you
now it just must be confirmed ...  Undecided
I am not miner!
I can not speed up transaction confirming!
Be patient!
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 07, 2016, 08:42:24 AM

Maybe you need to wait for others to invest so you can get yours Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
February 07, 2016, 08:29:04 AM
First of all: you are cheating and try to use doubling engine several times