Pages:
Author

Topic: INSTEAD OF CRASHING BITCOIN RALLIED. - page 2. (Read 138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
March 24, 2023, 04:15:22 AM
And one can say that this year with the current  activities happening in the banking sector,we might just see bitcoin getting to its previous high of nearly 69000k,and iven surpass it to have a record high..
I do not think we can say the current happening in banking sector because the banks have collapsed already, bitcoin rallied to over $28000, and maybe bitcoin price may still go further and increase more and more. But I am not of the type that thinks like ChatGPT or thinking that bitcoin will increase more than expected this year, all my expectation still lies in 2024 after bitcoin halving, which would likely wakeup both old and new retail and institutional investors to pump the market again.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
March 24, 2023, 03:49:17 AM
On March 10 2023 when silicon Valley Bank collapse and the subsequent failure of two others in silver Gate capital and signature bank, many had feard bitcoin would go dip, but rather, in this turmoil bitcoin have performed incredibly well,  already rallied around 70% this year. And for me this is an evidence that bitcoin is  offering an alternative to the traditional banking system as a place for people to keep their money safe. And one can say that this year with the current  activities happening in the banking sector,we might just see bitcoin getting to its previous high of nearly 69000k,and iven surpass it to have a record high..
Pages:
Jump to: