Pages:
Author

Topic: Institutional Bitcoin Trading - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 02, 2019, 09:35:21 AM
Institutionals have a lot of money but i dont think that there a lot of them on the market. In my opinion, than more inst we have than higher price will be due to positive media coverage
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
December 02, 2019, 09:29:29 AM
Institutional funds getting into the market is only a good thing for the long term as more funds pouring into the market equals growth. Especially with the halvening coming the Bitcoin will become even more scarce & people will be eager to get at least a decent amount of it as they are now as well. I expect a big FOMO to appear in the market once Bitcoin gets again above $10k and then another wave when going for a new ATH
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
December 02, 2019, 09:07:55 AM
It really could go either way, and it could probably drive the price down. But remember, it's a free market in the first place, so the industry is moving in a way that's really not surprising(concerning institutions). They're going to get in on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies if they want, and there's nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 13
December 02, 2019, 07:03:32 AM
A lot of institutional players are getting into the Bitcoin market.

Curious do you think this is Bullish or Bearish for the industry?

Won't they drive the price down on the dev. market due to its all paper contracts and not bitcoin settled?

What do you think?

Pages:
Jump to: