Pages:
Author

Topic: INTCoin ICO - page 3. (Read 4548 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
May 16, 2017, 09:11:04 AM
I've tried to send a couple of emails to the dev/email address listed over the past week, no response. It seems a bit scammy but with the flurry of writeups, it's unclear. Still no word from dev on this or ann thread so I'm not sending BTC or will be lost forever, unless the dev speaks up about the ICO.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
May 16, 2017, 06:00:19 AM
So where is the announcement link thread of this coin? I have never seen this coin make an ICO thread, bounty or anything. Maybe I missed to check the marketplace section pages. So please give me the link, it's 20 days left presale.

I was wondering the same thing ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
May 16, 2017, 01:23:07 AM
So where is the announcement link thread of this coin? I have never seen this coin make an ICO thread, bounty or anything. Maybe I missed to check the marketplace section pages. So please give me the link, it's 20 days left presale.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 16, 2017, 12:38:21 AM
   Initial budget: 4.5%
    Miner’s reward (POW): 47%
    Holder’s reward (POS): 40%
    Development budget: 8.5%

so which the ICO ?

I really don't think the guy understands what he is asking about
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 15, 2017, 11:32:30 PM

so which the ICO ?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 15, 2017, 08:37:01 PM
Nice. I'm waiting dev.
Activity: 210
Merit: 20
https://onlydoge.fans/
May 15, 2017, 08:35:25 PM
me like where can i mine?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
May 15, 2017, 07:39:30 PM
Anybody here know about INTCoin, is this legit?  ICO is on now (1 BTC - 2099 INT) they apparently sold
2 202 093.12 worth of INT

https://www.intcoincurrency.org/

INTCoin

INTCoin is a next generation decentralized currency that takes advantage of blockchain capabilities for instant transactions with a minimum fee.

A distinctive feature of INTCoin is adoption of AniNote and SCS technologies, which are based on resolving issues of existing decentralized systems associated with consensus algorithm, network bandwidth and transaction anonymity.

CryptoNote: evolution of ideas lying at the core of bitcoin technology. This is a protocol allowing to develop fully anonymous cryptocurrencies. CryptoNote’s anonymity is ensured by the "ring signature" technology, which allows users to make their transactions absolutely unrelated.

At the same time, CryptoNote helps solve the problem of double expense typical for fully anonymous signatures, and uses egalitarian proof-of-work mechanism with equal voting rights for miners.

Realizing the advantages and prospects of this protocol, we have developed an original protocol, AniNote, which allows to expedite the transaction process while maintaining the same level of anonymity, and enhance the untraceability of transactions.

AniNote uses a multichannel ring signature to achieve the highest level of coin mixing when a large number of the system’s nodes is involved, and slightly modifies its algorithms.

Distribution of issue

The INTCoin issue is limited, with the number of issued coins decreasing by 3% over every subsequent 180 days (annual rate ≈ 5.9%). The coins are distributed in several ways:

Consensus algorithm

INTCoin features a hybrid consensus system, Proof-of-work (POW) + Proof-of-stake (POS), which allows to determine the balance between miners and currency holders to ensure stability and true decentralization, and helps prevent concentration of influence over development within a narrow circle.

This consensus algorithm enables participation in the system both using and without mining.
Pages:
Jump to: