Pages:
Author

Topic: Intel ARC GPUs incoming - page 2. (Read 490 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
August 18, 2021, 04:28:34 PM
Intel ARC GPU is coming in 2022 to compete with Nvidia and Radeon graphi cards, how do you feel about this? Even if bear market don't exists in first quarter of 2022 won't this ease the problem of GPU scarcity and insane price on GPUs?
I saw the news about these video cards. But in practice, ShInte will not be able to release mony gaming video cards. Probably it will be at the level of GT1030 or a little more powerful.
If mining is profitable, then any video cards for mining will be expensive.
There is no shortage of video cards in stores, as it was in May-July 2021, but the prices are expensive.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 216
August 18, 2021, 10:12:45 AM
A lot will depend on the software. When will mining software for ARC become available?
Will it be any good? As a new architecture it may take some time for developpers to get
up to speed, assuming there is enough demand to motivate them.

The worst that could happen is it's a bust and we are left with only Nvidia & AMD GPUs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 18, 2021, 09:00:35 AM
I hope the Intel Arc GPU leave up to all this hype, if their GPU can be as good as Nvidia and Radeon then we will have less scarcity of GPU when mining is more profitable
Activity: 1251
Merit: 135
August 18, 2021, 08:45:49 AM
Will have to see how they perform.  Hopefully better than intel graphics have in the past...because if its not up to par with Nvidia / AMD not really going to help anyone (gamer or miner).

Have you read the latest news about the Intel ARC? This GPUs are specifically for gamers from what I read so I'm sure it with be on per with Nvidia and AMD graphic cards, let's wait and see

Dont really care about the hype..proof is in the pudding so to speak.  When they arrive we will see.  Suspect it is like intel procs lately.  More hype than actual go. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
August 18, 2021, 06:47:56 AM
3dfx also anounced something intel.
nah they're just trolling people. haven't you read the latest news? that fake account disappeared a few weeks ago. even the trademark was not activated, so it's clearly a fake news.

let's see how the arc perform. most people believe they'll target mid-range at most. intel is hyping this so badly since a few days ago.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
August 18, 2021, 04:27:33 AM
Will have to see how they perform.  Hopefully better than intel graphics have in the past...because if its not up to par with Nvidia / AMD not really going to help anyone (gamer or miner).

Have you read the latest news about the Intel ARC? This GPUs are specifically for gamers from what I read so I'm sure it with be on per with Nvidia and AMD graphic cards, let's wait and see
Activity: 1251
Merit: 135
August 17, 2021, 12:46:55 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
August 17, 2021, 10:27:49 AM
Let them keep coming as long as they are good for mining, maybe finally we will be able to rest from pc gamers pointing at miners for scarcity of graphic cards for their gaming addiction lol 🤣
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
August 17, 2021, 09:47:19 AM
Now everybody wants manufacture gpu Smiley
3dfx also anounced something intel.
I think it is good as longg as it can mine coins Smiley i dont care who manufactures.just need only coins and efficiency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 17, 2021, 09:37:50 AM
Intel ARC GPU is coming in 2022 to compete with Nvidia and Radeon graphi cards, how do you feel about this? Even if bear market don't exists in first quarter of 2022 won't this ease the problem of GPU scarcity and insane price on GPUs?
Pages:
Jump to: