Pages:
Author

Topic: Intelligent Masternodes? - page 4. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 16, 2020, 04:06:35 PM
Base on the image provided it says that bitcoin transactions are expensive/high fees.

But if you are using electrum wallet, you can pay as low as 1 sat per transaction which can be confirmed within the next blocks. So, how can you say that it's a high fee if you're only paying for 1 sat. You can increase it if you want a little quicker.
As nice as that may be, people need Bitcoin transactions to be fast and cheap.
XSN's solution is capable of effectively solving the Lightning Network's current liquidity problems so people can buy actually buy coffee with Bitcoin and have it be as easy as paying with cash.
I'm not oriented with XSN's solution but I'm aware of the project and if it's good enough, then it's commendable on your side.

But my concern about bitcoin's transaction for being high as you have said, I'm just clarifying that you can send it as low as 1 sat and get confirmed within few moments. And with lightning network, yes, we know how effecient and quick it is as solution to network traffic.
Ideally we can build a fast, interconnected, decentralized ecosystem out of it all.  Grin
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
March 16, 2020, 10:36:12 AM
Base on the image provided it says that bitcoin transactions are expensive/high fees.

But if you are using electrum wallet, you can pay as low as 1 sat per transaction which can be confirmed within the next blocks. So, how can you say that it's a high fee if you're only paying for 1 sat. You can increase it if you want a little quicker.
XSN's solution is capable of effectively solving the Lightning Network's current liquidity problems so people can buy actually buy coffee with Bitcoin and have it be as easy as paying with cash.
I'm not oriented with XSN's solution but I'm aware of the project and if it's good enough, then it's commendable on your side.

But my concern about bitcoin's transaction for being high as you have said, I'm just clarifying that you can send it as low as 1 sat and get confirmed within few moments. And with lightning network, yes, we know how effecient and quick it is as solution to network traffic.
March 15, 2020, 06:24:20 PM

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
March 15, 2020, 09:40:11 AM

March 14, 2020, 01:52:03 AM
Stakenet's using masternodes for some interesting purposes

1.) High liquidity
2.) Code agnostic dApps
3.) Native Lightning compatibility

It's a powerful mix.
Pages:
Jump to: