Pages:
Author

Topic: Intense Coin Speculation - page 2. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
I have been watching IntenseCoin (ITNS) from the sidelines and looks like a promising one to me. Currently at $0.013, the team working well, achieving milestones, active on twitter, small marketcap, plenty of room to grow and what not. Plus the privacy niche which we all think is going to be hit in this year. I am pretty sure this could be next 100x coin and reach $1 by the end of 2018. What do you all think about it?
Obvious shitcoin, as well as the doge, the tron is clearly seen that the coin is only for the pump and then complete disappointment. You should not even consider it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 06:07:01 PM
Only time will tell. There are some things i do not personally like. If whole market goes bull I can see projects like this go up like last time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 03:54:46 PM
Devs hold a huge amount, barely any trading volume. looks like a scam and you will lose your money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 15, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
It's a maybe, but way too early to tell. Trading volumes are almost nonexistent, so prices aren't really established yet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
February 15, 2018, 05:45:30 AM
The market is still too fragile now to say that there is some coin can goes very high. The coin which can goes high if the coin is ico coin then the ico must be base on us dollar or euro. But if all crypto market back to bullish we will see this ITNS goes high. Especially if we see bitcoin break all new time high above $20K
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 05:37:11 AM
I have been watching IntenseCoin (ITNS) from the sidelines and looks like a promising one to me. Currently at $0.013, the team working well, achieving milestones, active on twitter, small marketcap, plenty of room to grow and what not. Plus the privacy niche which we all think is going to be hit in this year. I am pretty sure this could be next 100x coin and reach $1 by the end of 2018. What do you all think about it?

very interesting suggestion. one question : do you know because market volume is so slow ?

Market volume is lower than November. All I care for is good projects with good team which can go long term and many indicators, some of which I mentioned above, give me an indication that  the project will go long for  sure. Not for the next 3 years atleast.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 04:23:35 AM

very interesting suggestion. one question : do you know because market volume is so slow ?
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 03:39:54 AM
Pages:
Jump to: