Pages:
Author

Topic: interest? bulk antminer s5 100 unit group buy hosted & resold seperate FAST ROI - page 2. (Read 4804 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Rates are gonna be at roughly 9 cents kwh if this follows through I may be using CISP located in NW Ohio. I'm also thinking that we will be finding for the next Gen hardware I don't believe I'll see enough interest to fully fund, unbox, setup, rebox, ship out and profit on the S5 miners.

Sounds like fair hosting costs.  I'll be watching.  I'll know in a couple weeks how much I have to invest once I sell my S3s.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Rates are gonna be at roughly 9 cents kwh if this follows through I may be using CISP located in NW Ohio. I'm also thinking that we will be finding for the next Gen hardware I don't believe I'll see enough interest to fully fund, unbox, setup, rebox, ship out and profit on the S5 miners.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I'd need to see more info in the hosting side of it.  I've also done the $100k+ selling miners on ebay in 2014 & $75k in 2013.  By the time Ebay/Paypal take their cuts, shipping costs, scams, and your 10%, what's going to be left if hosting is very much.

Currently I'm paying $.06759/kwh including taxes so there'd have to be a decent incentive from the hosting side.
How many shares would you buy? 1 share = 1x s5 and what would you guys think on 1000 shares = 100x s5 rather then 1:1 ?

That would depend on the amount of work you want to put into it.  You make it 1000 shares for the 100x S5s your looking at a lot of small investors which can be a headache compared to dealing with 100 shares.  However the more people you open it up to the more likely you are to get it funded plus its cool when your not BTC rich to be able to get involved in these GBs for .1BTC or whatever.  That's how I got started a couple years ago.
What will the cost of hosting be while the units are mining?  Also would you consider renting the units out on betarigs or MRR if the rate was better then we would get mining on a standard btc pool?  When they aren't rented they can be mining btc but if the price is right I've had great success mainly renting on MRR with my hardware.

With heat right around the corner and no AC in my house I have been looking at selling my S3s and trying to find some kind of hosted service to use till the cold comes back so I'm very interested.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
With Bitmain only shaving a few points for 500+ units this post implies you have a discount at 100 units? Is that the case or are you selling at list price and providing th value add with less than market rate hosting?
legendary
The OGz Club
I assume this is about Antminer S5 or do you plan on also buying other models?

This is very interesting, however, I'm concerned about the timing. Seing that BitMain announced that June's batch of S5 will be the very last round and that Spondoolies miners have all been out of stock for about a month, shouldn't we expect a new generation of miners very soon, that will render the S5 completely obsolete?

Also, I understand that EBay frowns upon sellers selling stuff on a separate sites in parallel with them, so do you intend to keep bitcoinminerz.com open? Have you found a buyer?

If I can open this group buy I'll keep the site and offer them for sale on ebay, amazon and bitcoinminerz.com I wI'll also market them on a site I've been working on that'll be finished in the next week or two.

Now timing is a little late but it's still doable. The plan is if we don't make the time frame is to hold.the funds and do this for the next Gen hardware or refund it. I did exactly this by myself and it was very profitable it made bitcoinminerz.com a yearly 6 figure income since Oct 2013.

Now I'll open a second one a week after the first order is in. I can say confidently that if this gets funded it will be the most profit in the quickest time for an antminer s5.

I really hope enough people see this because if I can get funding for the first run it will be a repeat process for each next Gen hardware. It will always be in batchs of 100 and when the entire batch is sold that is when you get the payout. Any fiat to bitcoin exchange will be strategically traded by me using my currency trade thread. Up until the gb is completely funded I will be converting bitcoin to fiat. When it is fully funded I will go back to bitcoin to make the order. There is a business savings account prepared for this Specifically.

How many shares would you buy? 1 share = 1x s5 and what would you guys think on 1000 shares = 100x s5 rather then 1:1 ?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I assume this is about Antminer S5 or do you plan on also buying other models?

This is very interesting, however, I'm concerned about the timing. Seing that BitMain announced that June's batch of S5 will be the very last round and that Spondoolies miners have all been out of stock for about a month, shouldn't we expect a new generation of miners very soon, that will render the S5 completely obsolete?

Also, I understand that EBay frowns upon sellers selling stuff on a separate sites in parallel with them, so do you intend to keep bitcoinminerz.com open? Have you found a buyer?
legendary
The OGz Club
Reserved an forgive me for any typos this was typed in mobile.
legendary
The OGz Club
So this idea is to group fund a bulk order from antminer an I'll host the units at a local colocation. Now what makes this worthwhile for quick returns is while these units are mining away I will be selling them on ebay one by one. Once all units are sold the bitcoin will be divided to the group.

The mining will go to one address and used to pay for hosting. Any fiat will be converted to bitcoin and paid to the mining address for units that are sold. I anticipate thus to take a months time and this is essentially how I ran bitcoinminerz.com to make quick profit rather then waiting 6 to 12 months.

I'll open this up if I see enough interest. I made amazing profits and this would bring back some life to bitcoinminerz.com which I have done nothing with in months. I will personally buy about 5 units myself and for doing all the work on this from the accounting to the shipping I will also be taking 10% out of the net income which I believe is fair

I already have the foundation for this when I was running bitcoinminerz.com and the hosting facility. Everything will be accessable to the investors privately and 100% transparent.

The 10% I receive for organizing will not cover any expenses. Mining pool will be choose at my discretion and a skype group for people who want to be involved in strategy discussion on switching pools. If enough people want to be involved  in the first run for this I'll edit this post with detailed instructions, purchase link and pretty it up. Id like to order exactly 100 units for the first run as well as better discount. Please post your feedback and if you'd buy a share or few or interested in helping with the accounting and sales.

This will be a great opportunity for people to make a real profit from mining again since it's a fools game anymore.  This is low risk high yield and best of all way faster then mining until the unit is no longer profitable. This will be repeated and keep us 2 steps ahead of the game and always having the best available hardware on the market.

post how many unit you'll purchase if you would participate.
Pages:
Jump to: