Pages:
Author

Topic: Interest Check: Any Magic: The Gathering players on BitCoin? - page 2. (Read 2431 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
Sup dude! I love Magic although I haven't actively played for quite a while. I'm a fan of Magic Workstation and I'd love to see some Bitcoin tournaments.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
If this is somehow against the rules or improperly categorized, please inform me as such.  I've been monitoring BitCoin for a long while and now that I see it taking off, I'd love to be involved.

I run a few businesses around the Magic: The Gathering trading card game, both the traditional "paper" version and Magic: The Gathering Online.  I'd like to do a trial run of BitCoin by trying to sell MTG cards and taking BitCoin.  I'm checking interest before I offer cards for sale, so if you're a player of the game and want to get some cards for bit coins, I can arrange it.  I've got a sterling reputation in the MTG community and can supply ample proof of trustworthiness. 

I would also be amenable to organizing MTG tournaments using Magic-League and Magic Workstation with bitcoin entry fees and prizes.
Pages:
Jump to: