Pages:
Author

Topic: [interest check] Group funded Co-location in ohio 0.02-059/kwh & petahash farm - page 2. (Read 2138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
reserved for any updates
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
So what this would essentially be if I see enough interest is I own 33 acres of land that i've debated on buildling a co-location on.

The intention of this group buy would be to construct a warehouse which estimated costs are between 20-30k

Utilize solar paneling which I have a close friend who does installs for commercial areas estimated 125k

To then host a minimum of 1 petahash SHA-256 hardware that is constantly upgraded by a snowball effect of reselling hardware and replacing.(0.6-0.9 per GHS)

The users who help fund the groupbuy would benefit by @ cost hosting for own personal equipment limited by how much was invested.

Also weekly or daily payouts by the group funded petahash farm. The rates for commercial are between 0.04-0.059/kwh if usitilizing wind and solar can bring this down to roughly 0.01-0.03/kwh

This would be a longer term investment plan as the solar paneling and wind turbines would estimate to pay for itself within 7 years. The webfront bitcoinminerz.com would serve as the shop to purchase in stock hardware available to be shipped out, as well as providing hosting options for users that would like to purchase hardware but not have to hassle with heat and increased electric bills.

In order for me to make something like this happen I would estimate between 250-500k USD needed I only called a few places to get rough quotes. I do see this as something that could really benefit everyone and wouldn't offer something like this if I wasn't confident in seeing it profitable.

The setup of this farm would be 100% transparent on all costs including employee costs, maintenance, advertising a more detailed plan would be set out if I see confidence in the community to help raise the capital to make this happen.
Pages:
Jump to: