Pages:
Author

Topic: Interested in joining my forum? (Earn BTC) - page 2. (Read 1920 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Why wouldn't I be able to fulfill the promises? I have no intentions to sell the forum, why would you ask that?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I would not offer people promises you can't fulfil. What are your expectations? You wan to promote this forum and sell it later or what?
Activity: 266
0.001 is pretty generous. people spend days at faucets only to receive a millionth of that lol

This. And to the user saying you earn more in signature ad. You do... but you also wait a month for payment. This seems much faster.
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
Just registered there Cheesy
For all the people doubting this:
the point of the forum is not to be paid per post. The point is to have a hangout. The cashouts are a "motivation" or a reward for being active there. I will sure host contests later on once I get more people there Smiley

and for the guy suspecting a scam: a scam would  be a perfect situation for me; I get activity and lose nothing. But What would happen once people find out? They would flee from the scene. And I don't want that. I want long lasting members Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is this like a lottery or just a scam to get us to sign up ?
Activity: 196
the url under your name doesnt quite look 100% =)

hmm sound intresting i will try Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hmm sound intresting i will try Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 130
So you are paying for post on your forum. Is there any post limit from an account?
still waiting for some kind person to tell me what the forums about ?
0.001 is pretty generous. people spend days at faucets only to receive a millionth of that lol
Activity: 392
Yes Indeed, The prize for that much is post is less and Should can get more users
by hosting alt coin giveaways like bitcoingarden.tk & coinzen.org do.
 I have registered good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
How much per message are you willing to pay?
Link to find the cashout: http://stupidforums.com/newpoints.php?action=shop
You can navigate there from the bar that the top of the site; Fuks -> Shop

There is a proper section for trolling and spamming, but I would like to keep certain sections clean.
what is the forum for ? as in what is meant to be discussed on it ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Fun how a forum with the trollface logo forbids trolling  Cheesy

Where in the forum can I find info about the cash-outs?
Hello everyone! I have owned the forum www.stupidforums.com for some time now and have been struggling in getting activity there. I just decided to add a treat; you earn points for posting and can then "cashout" these points for BTC! For now there will be only 10 cashouts available (5x 0.0001BTC, 5x 0.001BTC), but I'm planning on adding more once the activity takes up.

Also if you for some reason don't want to join to my awesome forum, please tell me whats good/bad about it and what should I improve to get you joining the community!

If I posted this to the wrong section I'm deeply sorry!
Pages:
Jump to: