Pages:
Author

Topic: Interesting Bitcoin Members Business Opportunity - page 2. (Read 302 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 150
I wish there was a website for selling and buying Bitcoin-related businesses and gigs. Someone should build and launch that - I have a couple domains I purchased years ago that I would list. Something like Acquire.com, I sold a small ecommerce store I built a few years ago on there and have been a huge fan of their business model ever since. It would be relatively easy and (probably relatively successful) for someone to just copy that idea and brand it for Crypto-focused businesses and ventures.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I was wondering if you have a place here where I could offer something that may be of interest to your Bitcoin users. I have a unique domain name I own that currently is not being used to its full potential and am possibly looking to sell it or collaborate with someone who may be up for a collaboration? I hope this is okay posting this message here as I am not trying to spam at all, completely the opposite?

Thanks Gary

That means you are looking for a buyer for that domain that you want to sell, you can do that here. However, it is better to move the topic you made here to the correct thread section so that you can easily get what you want.

Apart from that, also put the full details of the domain that you are selling so that if anyone inquires, they will only ask you a few questions.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I remember there was a similar topic where one of the members wrote that he owns an old domain that contains the name BTC and is trying to benefit from it. I advised him at the time to display old things related to Bitcoin (an auction can be made to buy and sell all old things related to Bitcoin).

Perhaps you can benefit from this idea and develop the site in this direction, especially since there is a lot of hype these days about (BRC-20 tokens) and Ordinals NFT on the Bitcoin blockchain after the recent upgrade.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I have a unique domain name I own that currently is not being used to its full potential and am possibly looking to sell it or collaborate with someone who may be up for a collaboration?

Why don't you write your entire domain here and its history? Domain is very important for every business, but it doesn't have to be crucial. However, most often one first has an idea about the business, and only then does one look for an adequate domain.
If you would give more details about it, you will probably get some useful tips, and instructions on what the possibilities are and what to do next with it.
It is also very important what your interests are, so logically the website or service you start should be oriented towards that topic.

Sincerely, I believe that a unique domain is not enough for someone to enter into business with an unknown person. The initial capital in that case cost only a few tens of dollars in the most expensive case and that is not an unaffordable amount for anyone with an idea.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
I hope this is okay posting this message here as I am not trying to spam at all, completely the opposite?

If you want to sell something, just make sure to post it in the Marketplace section. Since domain names are digital goods, you can place your ad under: Economy > Marketplace > Goods > Digital goods.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I was wondering if you have a place here where I could offer something that may be of interest to your Bitcoin users. I have a unique domain name I own that currently is not being used to its full potential and am possibly looking to sell it or collaborate with someone who may be up for a collaboration? I hope this is okay posting this message here as I am not trying to spam at all, completely the opposite?

Thanks Gary
Pages:
Jump to: