Pages:
Author

Topic: Interesting BTC move. - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 7
July 01, 2024, 08:45:13 PM
As a result of this, I can definitely see a big possibility of BTC going to 75k+ but as I mentioned, regardless of how confident we are about price targets and no matter what, it is always important to manage risk and have enough room to buy potential dips because anything is still possible at this point.
The current state of Bitcoin is going very well. Since 2024, Bitcoin's upside has started and eclipsed by that. Bitcoin price is expected to cross 75k to 100k. From here, big investors will get a reasonable ante. Those who will do anything good from here have already taken the risk. They are expected to have a good time ahead. Every step of Bitcoin in this journey will be crucial and beautiful.
Activity: 72
Merit: 14
July 01, 2024, 07:58:31 PM
This move confirms that the market makers were trying to shake people out prior to this pump. It also confirms that a local bottom has been formed at around 60k which implies that buying around that price should be low risk as downside might be limited for the short term.

As a result of this, I can definitely see a big possibility of BTC going to 75k+ but as I mentioned, regardless of how confident we are about price targets and no matter what, it is always important to manage risk and have enough room to buy potential dips because anything is still possible at this point.

Bitcoin has been hovering around 60k for quite some time now you are right Bitcoin will go to 70k at some point . It may take some time for it to pump as volatility and uncertainty in the market have increased. Still it is important to understand that this can be good entry point for long term investor .Considering the risk.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
July 01, 2024, 07:09:49 PM
A local bottom at $60k might be the case but, there haven’t been a time when Bitcoin wasn’t making such moves. This might not be the final move towards the bears before the bulls will come charging in. One might be tempted to believe that  ever forgone the bearish moves but, nope, we still in a consolidation zone.  There would be events in the coming weeks to push price up to some level which makes $75k very feasible but, if this would be the move that brings in the bulls, I can’t say. Bitcoin price action doesn’t leave much room for accuracy.
Activity: 13
Merit: 3
July 01, 2024, 06:41:48 PM
This move confirms that the market makers were trying to shake people out prior to this pump. It also confirms that a local bottom has been formed at around 60k which implies that buying around that price should be low risk as downside might be limited for the short term.

Pages:
Jump to: