Pages:
Author

Topic: Interesting ETH - page 2. (Read 4171 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 30, 2019, 11:59:26 PM
I find it interesting that ETH price started going up weeks prior to hard fork after the hard fork it looks to be consolidating and now moving back up again. what could be the factors to this price movement? I like it though, very good for quick trades.

Anybody notice a change in performance or speed of ETH? I have not move any of my ETH so far, I really can't tell yet.

Basically my first transaction just occurs last night, though i am not that well known to use ethereum block chain, I find it very much better compared to the transaction speed of bitcoin. most of the times it took me an hour before my transaction completes but in ethereum, just 30 seconds is enough.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
March 30, 2019, 11:54:01 PM
Indeed, almost all altcoins have been depressed since mid-2017 until now, but we have seen that there are many coins that are gradually emerging as bitcoin rises slowly, including eth coins as well, I hope there will be more improvements for all coins from April going forward, so we don't hesitate to trade altcoin
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 11:35:32 PM
Ethereum is still often up and down so it is not stable.
The change in Ethereum is unclear, so they don't know when this will end soon.
everyone is waiting for Ethereum there is a big change but it turns out that until now the changes haven't happened.
Market movements may be influenced by various things, not just from the number of requests.
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
March 30, 2019, 10:27:28 PM
I find it interesting that ETH price started going up weeks prior to hard fork after the hard fork it looks to be consolidating and now moving back up again. what could be the factors to this price movement? I like it though, very good for quick trades.

Anybody notice a change in performance or speed of ETH? I have not move any of my ETH so far, I really can't tell yet.
ETH is a coin whose value increases very slowly and depreciates much in 2018 but we can see at present, the ETH price seems to be gradually increasing. increase when Bitcoin transforms continuously. Hope 2019 ETH will break out stronger.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
March 30, 2019, 10:27:13 PM
I think this is not proper time to invest ETH. Because ETH price will down  in some days. I am waiting for that time and invest some usd.

just wait and see how eth will be in the future. because the condition is currently deteriorating. so the city needs to wait for crypto in the future. because until now many have believed that crypto's future is quite bright.

Not only waiting without doing nothing, if we believe, we must learn how to invest and hold.
At least with waiting, we can also benefit when the price increase happens in the future, this is a good strategy when the market is bearish.
you're right, we should do something before the market grows again.
as you say invest and hold. i think it will be better than not doing anything, it's a bit risky.
but if successful, we can get a lot of profits when the market fully recovers.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 30, 2019, 09:39:32 PM
I think this is not proper time to invest ETH. Because ETH price will down  in some days. I am waiting for that time and invest some usd.

just wait and see how eth will be in the future. because the condition is currently deteriorating. so the city needs to wait for crypto in the future. because until now many have believed that crypto's future is quite bright.

Not only waiting without doing nothing, if we believe, we must learn how to invest and hold.
At least with waiting, we can also benefit when the price increase happens in the future, this is a good strategy when the market is bearish.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 06:15:06 PM

Activity: 800
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 06:00:44 PM
Price has remain stable since then as it currently trades on 141usd/eth. Ethereum withnessed over 90 percent dump from its all time high in 2017 and just like bitcoin it has shown its strength as its continues to rally strong
Activity: 336
March 30, 2019, 05:12:40 PM

I did not notice any serious increase in speed on the Ethereum network, but I noticed that the size of the fees for transactions on the ETH network fell very strongly. We will be able to experience the network speed when the serious load on the network begins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 30, 2019, 02:58:31 PM
Actually I have not come to perceive an exceptionally different movement of the market in general, I do not even perceive that the ether is moving outside the margins that have been observed in recent months. It is true that our anxiety to observe an upward market is great, but this should not lead us to see false signals where there are none, because this could lead us to make erroneous and hasty decisions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
March 30, 2019, 02:32:27 PM
At the moment I also see the ETH movement starting to improve in the market. I see this movement is work done by the team. While the price of Etereum has declined as has happened even today, for certain people, actually because there are other factors. I hope Ethereum keeps increasing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
March 30, 2019, 01:57:47 PM
But it will definitely not enough for anyone to get a convenient income from e t h investment so it needs extra development on the side of investors then only it can be more improved and developed also.
investment risk we need to consider because it requires confidence and patience in its investment and investors must be able to utilize every opportunity that will be obtained in its investment
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 30, 2019, 01:55:56 PM
Interesting reason because there are many emerging erc20-based new tokens and that is starting to attract investors who want to buy..
And the ethereum movement is now starting to have a slight increase that is significant..!!
Activity: 569
March 30, 2019, 01:47:15 PM
Ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin, there is no doubt that ethereum can be made as a long-term investment because many things that can make large ethereum for example are the many tokens that develop ethereum.
Activity: 645
March 30, 2019, 01:23:25 PM
Today I read an article that Ethereum surrenders its leadership position under the onslaught of EOS and TRON. I do not think so. Obviously, this is misinformation to cause panic and provoke sales of Ethereum. I believe in the future of Ethereum. I think that even in 10 years Ethereum will occupy a leading position in the crypto industry. It can of course be pushed aside, but it definitely will not be EOS ... maybe some kind of new project like Semux, Tera or Sound Money Coin.

Who writes these articles. Analysts like me and you. Those who promote something for their own benefit. Or just for the sake of monipulyatsii because they were told that they would still have a little price increase.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
March 30, 2019, 01:19:40 PM
Nowadays Ethereum has several serious competitors, and it's need some significant changes to move it's price to the ATH

Yeah serious competitors, with just a fraction of developers of Ethereum... It has future, if not the only one.
Activity: 462
March 30, 2019, 01:16:37 PM
Nowadays Ethereum has several serious competitors, and it's need some significant changes to move it's price to the ATH
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 30, 2019, 06:56:14 AM
Today I read an article that Ethereum surrenders its leadership position under the onslaught of EOS and TRON. I do not think so. Obviously, this is misinformation to cause panic and provoke sales of Ethereum. I believe in the future of Ethereum. I think that even in 10 years Ethereum will occupy a leading position in the crypto industry. It can of course be pushed aside, but it definitely will not be EOS ... maybe some kind of new project like Semux, Tera or Sound Money Coin.
Activity: 375
March 30, 2019, 06:48:00 AM
eth will be very difficult to get up, which is expected now is not to rise but stability and eth really must develop with a new concept, not just a platform but must move in the real world, if eth really wants to get up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
March 30, 2019, 05:58:29 AM
Ethereum prices have not moved much, today it has increased but while bitcoin has rise ethereum was stagnant. Perhaps today marks the start of an ethereum run, less supply should mean that the value should rise. The next few weeks should give us more of an indication of how the hard fork went
Pages:
Jump to: