Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 110. (Read 128720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2016, 12:37:57 AM
I only have 1 bet on International friendly, Romania vs Spain today. It seems both teams never meet ? And Romania recent matches is impressive though. Maybe i pick under 3 goals on this match

They have met few times before and the last one was back in 2006 which was 10 years ago. I doubt the strength of both of these two teams going to be the same after 10 years so these statistics below cant be used as a comparison to determine the outcome of the game

16.11.06   FRI   Spain   Romania             0 : 1
18.06.96   EUR   Romania   Spain             1 : 2
29.04.87   EUR   Romania   Spain             3 : 1
12.11.86   EUR   Spain   Romania             1 : 0
15.06.84   EUR   Romania   Spain             1 : 1

Additional info, both team never lose any of their last 5 international games so far
legendary
March 27, 2016, 12:36:39 AM
I only have 1 bet on International friendly, Romania vs Spain today. It seems both teams never meet ? And Romania recent matches is impressive though. Maybe i pick under 3 goals on this match

They have met few times before and the last one was back in 2006 which was 10 years ago. I doubt the strength of both of these two teams going to be the same after 10 years so these statistics below cant be used as a comparison to determine the outcome of the game

16.11.06   FRI   Spain   Romania   0 : 1
18.06.96   EUR   Romania   Spain   1 : 2
29.04.87   EUR   Romania   Spain   3 : 1
12.11.86   EUR   Spain   Romania   1 : 0
15.06.84   EUR   Romania   Spain   1 : 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 12:08:23 AM
legendary
March 26, 2016, 11:58:21 PM
Wow, as i expected Germany vs England would be over 2.5 goals and both teams to score, but my Germany ML is lose, i thought Germany will win this because many main player on England is injured.

You forgot to take a look that those injured players from england is basically old players and their new youngsters is quite good enough to fill their position. England is currently regenerating their players so if you expect them to lose because their players injured then that would be a bad expectation indeed
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 26, 2016, 08:02:51 PM
Now Germany 2 - 1 England , Keane Score for england and Kross Gomez for germany . Over 2.5 this match  Roll Eyes

Alli had the chance after the 2:2 for Germany, but missed... Now England did a nice comeback!

Germany 2-3 England in the end. England came from 2-0 down to beat the world champions. Congratulations on victory.

Wow, as i expected Germany vs England would be over 2.5 goals and both teams to score, but my Germany ML is lose, i thought Germany will win this because many main player on England is injured.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2016, 06:41:55 PM
Now Germany 2 - 1 England , Keane Score for england and Kross Gomez for germany . Over 2.5 this match  Roll Eyes

Alli had the chance after the 2:2 for Germany, but missed... Now England did a nice comeback!

Germany 2-3 England in the end. England came from 2-0 down to beat the world champions. Congratulations on victory.
Activity: 868
March 26, 2016, 05:47:57 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
March 26, 2016, 05:15:11 PM
Activity: 417
Merit: 10
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
March 26, 2016, 05:14:43 PM
I prefer to play the draw in international friendlies when somewhat equal teams are playing. I don't think Germany are hard-pressed to win today so I fancy the full time draw. My correct score result is 1-1 too. Good luck everyone betting tonight and have fun.
i think it will have more then 2 goals i think it will end 2-1 fr either teams because both teams are strong and need to show themselves to their opponents propaly we will se 2-2

I have a different prediction, from my point of view Germany can win tonight with a low score although this is only friendly match both teams will play open. My prediction Germany ML or both teams to score

Maybe agree with you , because germany play in home . this game "Only Friendly" but both team needed good perform before euro 2016 in france .
germany maybe win , both team score good  Roll Eyes

Yeah you win the bet  over 2.5 goals and both teams to score because the score now 2-1
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
March 26, 2016, 04:53:05 PM
I prefer to play the draw in international friendlies when somewhat equal teams are playing. I don't think Germany are hard-pressed to win today so I fancy the full time draw. My correct score result is 1-1 too. Good luck everyone betting tonight and have fun.
i think it will have more then 2 goals i think it will end 2-1 fr either teams because both teams are strong and need to show themselves to their opponents propaly we will se 2-2

I have a different prediction, from my point of view Germany can win tonight with a low score although this is only friendly match both teams will play open. My prediction Germany ML or both teams to score

Maybe agree with you , because germany play in home . this game "Only Friendly" but both team needed good perform before euro 2016 in france .
germany maybe win , both team score good  Roll Eyes

During the 20 minutes of the game running Germany still dominate the match with 60: 40 Ball Possession but no attacks that endanger the goal
it seems the game will end with a low score perhaps under 2.5 goals

Score 1-0 while there may be two more goals in the second half so bet  over 2.5 goals is still likely to win one goal of course England also scored
so the final score 2-1 only predictions do not know what will happen next
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
March 26, 2016, 04:03:43 PM

germany maybe win , both team score good  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
March 26, 2016, 03:48:39 PM
As it's a friendly game and before a major tournament, I think England will win today.

We generally like to build up expectations before big tournaments, so we can let everyone down even more when the important games starts!

1-2
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
March 26, 2016, 03:25:55 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 26, 2016, 01:32:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
March 26, 2016, 01:14:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 26, 2016, 12:52:20 PM
just take the rest of the International Games.

Hungary vs Croatia, Both team to score

Germany vs England, Germany ML
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 26, 2016, 12:46:06 PM
Parlay bet for you, this prediction is based on my analysis  does not guarantee win
Most of the results of friendly match  low goals and both teams to score I think it will happen again today

Poland  V  Finland  Poland  Under 2.5 goals
Austria  V  Albania  Both teams to score
Germany  V  England  Both teams to score
Totally Agree with your first pick. The third is a bit risky. I believe in a clear win of Germany, maybe 2-0.
Good luck.
I agree with your prediction Germany will win 2-0. I prefer to take Germany I think it's pretty safe.
Activity: 546
March 26, 2016, 12:19:05 PM
I also say same that Poland is very strong and nothing can not stop it to win this match today.I have Poland,England and Croatia is my portfolio all in money line.Germany doesn't take serious side matches and doesn't go with full strength usually that's why I have England instead.

With kane and vardy up front england can beat anyone really. Germany coach has said how much he rates these 2 strikers.  If rooney gets in ahead of them when he comes back from injury that is going to suck badly.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
March 26, 2016, 12:03:35 PM
I also say same that Poland is very strong and nothing can not stop it to win this match today.I have Poland,England and Croatia is my portfolio all in money line.Germany doesn't take serious side matches and doesn't go with full strength usually that's why I have England instead.

A few hours ago I was checking out the odds for the win Poland ML @ 1:56 now changed @ 1.7
if there is information that sucks it changed drastically ?

changed  again @ 1.81  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
March 26, 2016, 11:37:18 AM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on Germany v England :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all International Friendly matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Jump to: